Would you buy cum?

last reply
39 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know girls like to smear it on themselves & swallow it so if it was sold in stores would you buy it?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Again I say....DISGUSTING!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
0 likes
Uh, no.

Why pay for it when I have it on tap at home?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Uh, no.

Why pay for it when I have it on tap at home?

Exactly
Lurker
0 likes
no effing way!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. I have a lifetime supply on tap here. High quality grade A.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
nope
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry Im a student, and broke, so no.
Lurker
0 likes
hm.. see.. yea.. no way... i like the effect of it shooting out of the penis so buying it would just be a waste of money

oh my.. did i just really say that...
Lurker
0 likes
Am I just having a bad dream or did somebody really seriously ask what I thought I just read???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gendog69
I know girls like to smear it on themselves & swallow it so if it was sold in stores would you buy it?

One of the dumbest questions I think I've seen asked in quite some time.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Ewww!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe Chocolate cum... If lindt or Ferrero Rocher made it...

My biggest problem with this question is, where would this bottled cum come from?
Forum Whore
0 likes
No...dude, it's not like Gatorade!

We should use this in commericals!

Young woman goes to store. "I'll have a bottle of cum," she says to the store manager. The store manager bonks her on the head with his open palm. In the middle of the screen is....

Coulda had a V8!!

End scene.

Anyway...Um...no.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
My biggest problem with this question is, where would this bottled cum come from?

The good folks at "Masturbate-a-thon" in San Francisco?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bassman199
Am I just having a bad dream or did somebody really seriously ask what I thought I just read???

Sorry, yes you did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY!! I think that is stupid. Why would you want that. EWWWWW I will stick with the fresh stuff Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticwriter26
hm.. see.. yea.. no way... i like the effect of it shooting out of the penis so buying it would just be a waste of money

Hehe, yes you did lol.

I know what you mean though, it would lose the "wow" factor and wouldnt it be cold...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don’t think it would have the same effect if it was bottled. I tried it once on my face and it did leave it surprisingly smooth – DON’T get it anywhere near your hair though… It took forever to get it all out and tons of conditioner to get it back to its normal state.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticwriter26

totally agree lol
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Eeeew you wouldnt know who it was coming from either,could be any disease reddled pervert!! No way!

I agree with eroticwriter, seeing it shoot out is fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Any of you girls wanna try a diffrent flavor? Like mine!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No......I always go for freshly produced.....it never tastes the same from a packet.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I only like it fresh.