Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is Insatiable or a Nympho?

last reply
27 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
How many of the members are either Insatiable or Nympho's? Do you have an interest in sharing privately or Publicly your experiences and how it has effect you life in a positive or negative way?
I dunno. Friends have called me a nympho, but I don't fuck just anyone. I'm actually quite picky about my bed partners, but I really, REALLY love sex!
I'm not sure where you draw the line between Insatiable and Nympho
For a few years there, you could definitely call me insatiable ... even though I picked my partners very carefully (secrecy and reputation very important in my case) Sex almost every day and many days, many times a day. The more I got, the more I wanted. I've calmed down since then.
I guess I'm on the Nympho list as I do love sex and love getting it often
When in doubt, look it up. The dictionary says:

Insatiable: having an insatiable appetite or desire for something, especially sex.

Nympho: a woman with very strong sexual desires.

Then there is: nymphomaniac--a female who has an excessive desire for sexual activity This is usually interperted to be a mental compulsion.

So I guess a guy can be insatiable but not a nympho, the poor things are only good for 3 or 4 times, if they are lucky.

Since I do have very strong sexual desires but not totally unlimited I guess I may fall in the nympho category...

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Quote by 1nympholes
How many of the members are either Insatiable or Nympho's? Do you have an interest in sharing privately or Publicly your experiences and how it has effect you life in a positive or negative way?

I’m not a nympho as I don’t fuck people indiscriminately
But yes there happened to be a very few ocassions when my partners made me cum or not wanting more
So one can saftelt call me insatiable
Well Ive been called a Nympho and a Slut but I do have standards,if we dont have some chemistry its not going to happen
I always want it ... just can't always get it. Life/job/family.
I guess I could be a Nympho but I dont fuck anything that has a penis. Maybe in a different world I would fuck anything with a penis but this isnt a perfect world. So I have to be picky.
Hmmm...
Insatiable - incapable of being satisfied (literal meaning).
Nope that's not me,...I'm satisfied with practically everything in my life, including sexually.

It would be a terrible feeling to never experience an orgasm or never be satisfied with them, but the definition of insatiable doesn't relate to only sexual satisfaction.

Nympho - (urban slang, not used for proper documentation) insinuates phonetic relationship to a person affected by nymphomania (nymphomaniac).
Nymphomania - a female or male desiring uncommonly excessive sexual activity,
either naturally or as a symptom of a medical disease or medication side-effect.
Nymphomaniac - a person who desires uncommonly excessive sexual activity.
Sure, I can have naturally excessive sexual desire sometime...Sometime a lot...
Don't think I'm part of a minority for that.

There are seemingly a gazillion different und like definitions...
I'm guessing it ist depending whether ya reading from American, European, Asian, or religious influenced middle-eastern dictionary?

Another definition for nymphomaniac ist - a woman who experiences an abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual addiction as a form of hypersexuality or symptom of a temporary mental condition...lol

So men can't suffer nymphomania und all women who simply enjoy having a lot of sex suffer a mental condition?...Riiight...lol

Easy to conclude which definition originates from which source.

BTW...Can anyone figure out what goes in the blanks?

I-n-s-a-t- i-a-b-l-e
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Well I get called a slut a lot.As far as being a nympho or being insatiable I do love to fuck
I go home through times I’m very insatiable. It’s not all the time though. I get busy with life, and don’t get where I just have to have sex. Then there are times that I just can’t get enough, and I want it not everyday sex... I want nasty sex, fun sex, adventurous sex. It will run its course, and I’m good until I get that way again. My husband is good at reading my moods.
I'm both ;)
I like sex. Sometimes gentle, tender sex. Sometimes hot, agressive sex. Sometimes ordinary sex, sometimes kinky sex. Often.

Sex is never incapable of satisfying me. Furthermore, I am unaware of any physical or mental ailment which causes me to require excessive sex. On the other hand, as far as I have determined there is no such thing as too much sex.

I like sex. Often.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Love sex and have sexual thoughts running my mind most of the time
I enjoy having sex often
In college, I was a nympho. I fucked every day. Usually two or three times a day. Sometimes more. Not sure how I graduated. I’m not as bad now. I even skip a day once in a while.
Quote by danceswithwolves10
Love sex and have sexual thoughts running my mind most of the time

Amen to that :-)
Quote by lindseyaggie
In college, I was a nympho. I fucked every day. Usually two or three times a day. Sometimes more. Not sure how I graduated. I’m not as bad now. I even skip a day once in a while.

lol yeah, i was going to ask! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

My understanding of the word 'Nymphomaniac'
"denoting or characteristic of a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire."

As a teen I was both uncontrollable and insatiable.
I can still have excessive desires but have learned to subdue the 'uncontrollable' ones. I now prefer 'Quality' sex rather than an 'Insatiable Quantity'. Having a wonderful and regular group of FWB - I can (and do) achieve my satisfaction to my hearts (????) desires.
I love sex!
that saying "the more you get the more you want" rings true smile
I guess you could say I'm an insatiable nympho;Ive been called a ball drainer as well
I'd have to say I'm both
I love to have sex all the time. If that makes me a Nympho then yes i am!