white women dating black men

last reply
61 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How come a lot of white women prefer to date black men? I would just like to know your opinion. Thank you.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My younger sister is like that, pretty consistently. We all have our sexual preferences. It doesn't have to mean anything, nor does anyone need to judge or sanction it. To each, his or her own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My younger sister is like that, pretty consistently. We all have our sexual preferences. It doesn't have to mean anything, nor does anyone need to judge or sanction it. To each, his or her own.

Agrees with you..great answer.

And, it is what it is?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They taste like chocolate, who doesn't love chocolate!

Seriously, Bethany is right!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Perfectly put.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think for the same kind of reason that some people like dating blonds, or some people like dating taller dudes.
Lurker
0 likes
I love white older men some of my white gf's say they like black men because it's and some say the color of there skin against there white skin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love to date black men, just bcos I loke the difference in color and amount of eyes that look at us... and love the feel of their rough skin against my smooth skin
Lurker
0 likes
i'm not worried about colour, I just like nice men of any ethnicity, colour, background, or religion
Lurker
0 likes
Because quite a few women do it to REBEL AGAINST their fathers..
0 likes
Quote by vishali_s

I love to date black men, just bcos I loke the difference in color and amount of eyes that look at us... and love the feel of their rough skin against my smooth skin

Wow. That is by far the most subtly racist comment I have read in a long time. What, black men only work blue-collar manual labour jobs?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, i think just a normally if white women dating black men, or white men dating black women, because both white men, white women, black men, and black women is same
Lurker
0 likes
Black isn't a sex toy or something menial like grapes and wall art. Last I looked they were just people.

"Why do people like dating people?" Silly question.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Most people date who they're attracted to, with no regards to skin color, race, ethnicity, whatever else.

In situations where someone of one race/ethnic group or what have you will only date someone else of another specific race/ethnic group or what have you, there's usually some form of fetishism and objectification at play...whether subtle or overt or in between.

Of course there are those cases where people grew up surrounded mostly by a certain racial/ethnic group, so that's just what they're used to.

But typically it's the whole fetishism/objectification thing...and of course the element.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by vishali_s

I'm confused. Does this mean black men have rough skin? Or that you go for rough-skinned black men?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its A ladys right to date who ever she wants
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Well said. It is still a serious decision for the couple if marriage is considered. Families can make it a blessing or curse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's disappointing to me is the lask of discussion about the reverse situation. It's very rare to see the whole 'reverse' interracial subject discussed.
While I'm willing to have sex with just about anyone I'm attracted to, and is attracted to me (suprise, suprise), there's something really erotic about having sex with a black lady. Probably has to do a little with the thing, but mostly it's the skin contrast that's appealing to me. There's just something about watching my penis disappear inside her and then see her lips being pulled out along my shaft as I withdraw.
And maybe just remind the FEW, if ill of us they speak, that WE are all that stand between, The Monsters and the Weak !
Michael Marks
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i don't know about white woman dating black men, but I would love to watch my wife have sex with one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with both black men and black woman too. If there is an attraction there is an attraction and there is not much one can do about it. Since I am married and have been for a long time I guess I fall outside the dating sample.

But would the members think there is a unstated agenda, if a white woman always date a black man or even if a black man always dates a white woman. Are Black woman and White men left out of the equation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I believe it's the myth of the monster cock, the overly aggressive thug personality, and dangerous nature attached portraited by music and media. I was in a room where women discussed black men the conversation revolved around the size and amount of cum produced by these men, not much said about personality, morals or values.

Stereotypes are alive and perpetuated.DubxpudJSMIcnsU6
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i tried dating black men, but it was too much hard work finding them in the dark and making love with the lights on isn't nearly as romantic. (please feel free to send hate mail to me in care of Nicola. Thank you). biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But would the members think there is a unstated agenda, if a white woman always date a black man or even if a black man always dates a white woman. Are Black woman and White men left out of the equation?

I probably agree with you, what is the unstated agenda?

From my view point it is looking for a monster cock. Supposedly white men aren't well endowed (LOL) so what could attract a black woman to them? A monster size wallet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had some Friends with Benefits that was black and it wasnt all about the size but their personality and the way they used it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In the year 2014 someone is still curious about interracial sex just blows my mind. Two people equally attracted to each other are most likely going to have sex. Just enjoy the flavors of the world and be happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had some good relationships with some guys who were black, in sex I loved the color difference it was so sexy seeing the difference, plus they are big teddy bears luv em
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by KinkyKimberly
Because quite a few women do it to REBEL AGAINST their fathers..

To be perfectly honest, I suspect that is why my kid sister does it! Our dad is kind of an asshole!

...and Sprite? I think Nicola should give you a good spanking! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have been with back men for almost 2 years and love them. The sex has never been dull. But I still date white men . They are fun to be with .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never dated a black man. Something about them doesnt turn me on I am not sure if its the feel or smell. Just not my preference.