Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where do u want the cum to go?

last reply
83 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
7 likes
In my pussy, but don't mind it when he pulls out just before he gets off and slides his cock over my clit and shoots all over me. That is a real turn on!
My first thought is buried as deeply in my Vagina as you can. Especially the first time of the session. However, later eruptions could be most anywhere you choose.

Which would certainly include my wide open mouth, my face. my breasts, my stomach.

Of course If you brought friends you could frost me that wonderful stuff!!!!
I love to watch a guy cum!
Quote by Ls63563
I love to watch a guy cum!

I love it when a hot woman watches ;)
anywhere except for in my arse.....dont care for anal at all....anywhere else....bring it on i say
in my mouth, on my tummy or in my pussy
In my mouth and then in my pussy.
I love the feeling of warm spunk spurting in my pussy but I also enjoy watching Charlie cum x
I prefer it on my tits, ass or tummy, but also think it's hot when my guy gives me a creampie.
I like to watch a guy spurt his thick creamy load all over my bare tits.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

I enjoy guy's cum, so I like it when they pull out and shoots it all over my face and boobs. But I also enjoy it deep inside of me and in my mouth..

If I had to pick I would say in my mouth
with out even thinking, all over my little boobies, too nasty hot!

Guys can cum wherever they want but the cum is almost guaranteed to end up in my mouth and in my stomach afterwards.

Out the end of my penis.

Preferably inside me.Some guys just like splattering my face and watching it drip

Preferably in my pussy or in my mouth

If it’s a boyfriend in my pussy but if he’s just a hookup usually in my mouth or my tummy & tits.

Cum in pussy

Cum in mouth

Cum on face

Cum on tits

Anywhere but the hair or eyes!!! 🤣

Down my throat please, less clean up. Pussy if we’re feeling passionate

In my mouth or pussy as I'm not into anal

Preferably inside me.Lots of guys want to see me wearing it

I love to get it in my pussy, being a normal girl. But for the past several years, I've had a thing for having my friends cum in my mouth - I love the feeling of a nice cock squirting cum - I love the pulsing of the cock, the jets or gushes of cum, and I love the feeling of the cum in my mouth. I love bumping into a guy I know on campus or out in Boston or on the Cape, recognizing him and knowing that I've swallowed his cum. Its a nice connection.

Preferably in me