Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When wearing a garter put the straps over your panties or under?

last reply
17 replies
2.9k views
1 watcher
1 like
ummm I am just not sure if you truly know what a garter is.
I think you're right Fystee.
I do i just can't get the pic to post to prove it.
Garter straps always go over panties/thong.

Panties/Thongs always go under garter straps.

If you wear panties/thong over garter belt it defeats it's purpose.
Straps under of course. It's easier when using the bathroom
Under, so l can use my teeth to slide them off.
Always under, easier to use the loo. And easier to leave them on !
Must be a male. Over or you would lose an eyes as you pull my panties down and I unclip the elastic just to smack you in the eye. Have you never had sex with a woman in susses? Dick head. I don't wear panties so I'm easy. XXXXX
Always thong on top.. easy access for the bathroom.. easy access for my gf.. and when we fuck we can keep our stockings on...

presuming that I've worn any anyway... libbyx
I don't wear panties so problem solved
Thong on top! It's coming off for sure but the garter belt and stocking may stay on a while longer. No one ever told me which was correct, but it just makes sense to put the panty on top if you are going to wear one. Wish there were a lot more occasions to wear stockings.
thong on top if I wear any at all
when i ware panties the straps are always under them, so Mistress can always have her way with me
When I wear a garter and stockings, it's purely tied to my mood and wanting to look/feel sexy. So along those lines, I'm usually wearing a very skimpy G-string with them for effect. Putting them over the top of the garter straps does nothing to hinder their support, but makes it easy, as has been said, when going to the restroom and when things get to the bedroom.

And most times the garter belts we wear are not the best for practicality, they are more for show and sex, so I will wear thigh highs with a stay-up top with them if I'm wearing them for any length of time or at work to not have to fight with them throughout the day.

I did have a pair of panties once that were like a bikini bottoms where the sides tied. They were nice to wear with a garter but they disappeared at some point over the years.

And actually, I just noticed, in my profile pic is exactly what I was saying, those are stay-up thigh highs with a black garter belt attached ;-)