Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When was your last sexual act and what was it?

last reply
180 replies
21.8k views
6 watchers
126 likes
Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

When he came home from work last night, I was trying to make dinner. Completely spontaneous, he knows how to push my buttons. An urgent, powerful fucking, and semi-dressed - dinner was late.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Day before yesterday, in the bedroom of my GFs holiday house, in a forest, in Germany, just before I left. We had missionary, cowgirl and doggie before I came in her 👄 and finished with her orgasm. Lecker 😋.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

wed and thurs morns last week - I was on a cruise and a bartender gave me room service smile

it was wonderful.

the mornings were so beautiful, had the sliding door open, fresh air beautiful shimmering sea. peaceful swishing of the water.

he was heavy in to giving me oral sex. I just lavished in the feelings.

good thing I shaved my pussy. I learned that vacation last year - I might just get lucky.

when a guy sees an older gal w shaved pussy, maybe she means she's not fooling around?

he came twice each morning, I sucked his balls.

I should write a little story about it.

now my ass needs a dick haha. it got left out haha.

Chat Moderator
0 likes

Quote by

I should write a little story about it.

now my ass needs a dick haha. it got left out haha.

Definitely need a story about that trip!

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes

I was invited to dinner last night and ended up having breakfast early this morning. It complimented dinner.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Mr.MC1982 went down on me last night, and I repaid the favour in kind 😊

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Last night and several nights before that as well…. Got a new toy for my partner, a small rosé quartz dildo. Been doing a nice long massage first then playing with that. Lots of fun, been helping her sleep better as well.

0 likes

Last night my wife enjoyed playing with my cock making it big and hard, edging me, then she gave me a fantastic blow job without making me cum while I fingered her pussy with 1, 2 then 3 fingers, making her soaking wet. I then took her doggy style from behind with her over the back of the sofa emptying my balls into her. Great sex!

0 likes

Yesterday. It was a combination of pleasures.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

last Sunday evening.

watched the 49er game, had my patented clam chowduhh. salad etc. dessert.

the cock du jour was actually a bar pickup less than two weeks ago. seen him four times did the dog and pony show each time.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

last Sunday evening.

watched the 49er game, had my patented clam chowduhh. salad etc. dessert.

the cock du jour was actually a bar pickup less than two weeks ago. seen him four times did the dog and pony show each time.

Nice 😘 you let him do you doggy style, the rode his pony till you orgasmed? 😋

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by smiley69

Nice 😘 you let him do you doggy style, the rode his pony till you orgasmed? 😋

pony was the cowgirl ride.

I used him completely.

I have to talk w his class on Monday.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Last Sunday.

FWB and switchy kink partner.

It was shark week for her, so my turn taking it 😵

In bed and in the shower, in a variety of positions.

Now working away for the month. Worst bit is I’ll return when she’s likely back on her period. She says her strapon will be ready and waiting…..looks like the end of February will mostly be spend on all fours, feeling very full.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

pony was the cowgirl ride.

I used him completely.

I have to talk w his class on Monday.

😘 we can see you now, your hips humping and sliding on your "pony" using him "completely " to get your thrills and orgasms , excellent Mary Wong 😋

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Yesterday (Sat) afternoon. Cunnilingus and missionary. Multiple orgasms.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Last night I got dp'd by a couple guys I met at the bar.

0 likes

I gave a coworker head last night after work

0 likes

Had sex with my boyfriend this morning before he went to work

0 likes

Last night with hubby and 3 of his friends

0 likes

Started off all lovey-dovey and ended up w/ my head dangling off edge of bed w/ Mik throat fucking me.

I am at peace. I found God in my own reflection as he baptized me.

We need to get out of bed and shower but I'm so comfy.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
2 likes

Hubby WAS available last night and couldn't keep his hands off me. Then again, we are in a hotel for a few days and hotel sex is HOT! Lots of kissing, his fingers on me, him in my throat, then the grand finale of a good hard fuck. Great way to end the day!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Quantum Tease
0 likes

It was the same as it will be tomorrow. We seem to have no variation these days.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

This morning with my favourite young boy. I invited him last night. We had two rounds in the night and one round in the morning before he left for his university hostel

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I gave a friend a "good morning" blowjob in bed at dawn this morning. Awesome.