Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your favourite place to masturbate?

last reply
24 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Or Where do you masturbate most frequently?

Bed, Shower, Couch, In public places (Specify).
Shower since its wet and good with soem soap!
I like to masturbate best in bed or in a really comfy chair. In bed if I'm alone it helps me relax and get to sleep.
[url]http://[/url]
of course... in bed. but i like sombody to watch ! hee hee
In the shower, the shower massage is a girl's best friend.
ummmm to masturb on dinning hall, bed, balcony, kitchen, n garden
Mostly in bed or shower. Have done on couch and my comp chair
Bed.......

(Preferably HER bed after she goes to work....... And her panties are still under the pillow..... And the bed smells like her.....)

Otherwise, my bed!!!

xx SF
My bed or the couch
Quote by stephanie

Bed.......

(Preferably HER bed after she goes to work....... And her panties are still under the pillow..... And the bed smells like her.....)

Otherwise, my bed!!!

xx SF

Is that where I left my panties
In my car while I'm driving.
Usually in my bed. But sometimes I get these urges.... smile
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Mostly my bed....but the shower is amazing ;)
Need you ask?

By the fire! So sensual

Kimi X
Outside either on a deck or in the yard even in a pool. Anywhere where the chance of getting caught is increased tenfold makes me so horny.
Love to do it on the couch, right next to my open window so anyone passing by my apartment on the corridor outside can see!
in bed is where I do it most, but sitting in front of this computer lately, I am tempted. Get turned on doing it with someone watching, makes me feel a little naughty
Between my legs! Sorry I could not resistl
Sorry! Didn't realise I was in girls section!
Lately I have been doing it at my comp while chatting with friends..It makes it that much more fullfilling, getting off with someone else...
I do it in the bath with water running onto my clit
lately, in my cage... *blushes* TMI? *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The bed. but I get off on doing it in unusual places, like someone else's home, the car, at work.etc...
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
A nice cozy bed is most convenient, but the shower is so much better and the shower at the gym is the best.