Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your favorite sex position?

last reply
45 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
It's all about the passion, so any position can/will be terrific.

I love missionary, for the various reasons of being able to feel his weight on me, being able to push back against him, watching his eyes, and being able to kiss.

And, the variation of me on top of him, body on body, his hands on my ass encouraging me to move up and down his cock .... *shivers*

ok .... I gotta go now ....
I like missionary style, but with me on the floor and her on the bed. Everyone's hands are free. I can control the tempo from slow and smooth to ramming speed.
Quote by smoothgeorge2k11
I like missionary style, but with me on the floor and her on the bed. Everyone's hands are free. I can control the tempo from slow and smooth to ramming speed.

George, that would be an entirely different - modified missionary position, Big Shooter.

Just trying to get our terms right, folks There may actually be an urbandictionary word for that position ( I am too lazy to look it up, atm).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
woman on top so you can see and feel all of her
Her on her back legs in the air me holding behind her knees im able to drive him nice and deep and it feels bloody great for the both of us
Doggy style so he can go deep, muah.
Chelynn67
I can't think of a position that is not wonderful. I we find one that gives less pleasure than others, I guess we will just have to practice and practice until we get it just right.
position preferred by my partner
I love to straddle my man (lying on his back) and slowly lower myself onto hims, sliding his penis inside on me as i go. But rather than sitting down in a straddle position, I raise myself up off him in a squatting position. Put my hands on his thighs for support. I start by sliding myself up and down his cock by lifting my lower body up and down — a totally different motion than going forward and back like regular woman-on-top. I vary my pace, starting with some fast, teasingly shallow thrusts that touch only the tip of his dick, then move down into deep, slower thrusts that envelop him completely. The fabulous friction created gives me the double bonus of amazing sensations all along the edge of my vaginal opening when I pump shallow and on G-spot when I pump deep. And when I lean backward and rest my hands on his thighs and knees, the sensation spreads to my clitoris — and the natural arching of my back open up my body for him to fondle.
there isnt any specific one...although i do like to take control at times while maintaining eye contact....i do mix and match a few diff ones, though recently it has been one where her back is pressed against my chest...and me inside her, while she sits on my thighs while i nibble and bite on her ear whispering words of sexual wisdom ;) lol
I like being on top, but I love the sound of airforcenympho's variation - must try that! I do like having my body fondled when he's inside me.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

I particularly like my g/f on top - preferably siting on my face so I can ease the crotch of her panties aside and fuck her with my tongue.
My fav is riding. I can cum in about 3 minutes if I am extremely turned on.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.