Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the sluttiest thing you ever did?

last reply
32 replies
5.1k views
6 watchers
34 likes
0 likes
What is the sluttiest thing you ever did?
Rainbow Warrior
3 likes
Pulled a train with 8 guys while my hands were tied to the bedposts and I was blindfolded.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Agreed to a gang bang.......I was young and stupid............It was disgusting seeing a line of guys all wanking waiting for their turn. There were two of us and we both regretted it afterwards. Never ever again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmm, I am a nurse, and one time I had sex with a patient. Sooo crazy, yet sooo hot in many ways.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
An almost week long motorcycle trip with 4 guys.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
A lot, lol..but the sluttiest ? Took on 4 guys, at my cousin's college....or...was "with" one of my moms boyfriends. ( no regrets)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Fucked my sister's fiancée two weeks before their wedding. She still doesn't know.
0 likes
Besides the latex gangbangs?

Got fucked a few times by Tex and Suzie;they're married so it's been fun for me.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
1 like
guess that would be getting drunk at a St. Patty's Day Bar blast and caught fucking some guy in the bed of a pickup truck by the truck's owner who also got in on the fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
?lovemyhighheels, sounds like wicked fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fucked my aunts female friend as my aunt watched
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in college I agreed to be a slave to 6 guy's for a weekend. I was already stripping in a club so I figured what the hell something new because at that time I was basically submissive. Bound by my wrists all the time but not always to a bed, they penetrated me any time they wanted wherever they wanted mostly dp's and airbound. That weekend I was also introduced to golden showers and underwater blowjobs. By the time the weekend ended I realized just how much of a sub and slut I really was and have never had any regrets of it. Today I am not a sub but actually a switch I can do both. I have never regretted my years in the adult industry and don't think I'll ever change my way's. I've never married and still play the field. Sex is still exciting in my personal life whether it be with a guy or a girl especially when dates don't actually know who I am.
Lurker
0 likes
Spent a few years chasing that "sluttiest" goal, (no one knew, just an addiction) Probably the worst I ever did was look up an ex-employee that I'd fired, (who always had a thing for me) because I figured/hoped he might have a bit of anger to work out (on me) Nothing abusive, just really REALLY violent sex ... and a bit degrading sometimes.
Lurker
1 like
So many to pick from top of list fucked the varsity football team in high school
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've been gangbanged several times. Loved the experience. Makes me feel so sexy and powerful.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Had an awesome Glory Hole Fest. Bukakke. Many gang-bangs. Sooo much fun!! Katie. smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by KenLukin
Had an awesome Glory Hole Fest. Bukakke. Many gang-bangs. Sooo much fun!! Katie. smile

Wow I'm jealous. Always wanted to try a gloryhole but don't know where any are. And a little scared to catch something in the process.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Mckayla. Check out my Lush story, A Hotwife's First Glory Hole Experience. It was a hot, sexy and memorable night!! I think you would have loved it. Only 3 girls but a LOT of cocks and cum, all in a safe and clean place. Kisses...Katie. smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by SonofAphrodite
What is the sluttiest thing you ever did?

Flashed my private parts for the amusement of strangers at the subway station while waiting for the train and then letting them grope me finger me and even fuck me one evening when i was in heat and had no option available at home
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've been gangbanged by 4 guys many times. One time I made them all cum in a glass and was able to make all of them cum twice so there was 8 loads in the glass and I drank it.

Another time in high school I was at a party I sucked off like 8-10 guys in the bathroom, one after another. There was a line out the door and I didn't stop until they all nutted in my mouth.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I've had multiple guys, gals many times I guess 😊

I'm a nudist, naturist like communal nudity - basic back to nature for us.

there were a couple of places I'd go, one was really naturist, peaceful and serene - the other party like. music, drinks.

it was the second one where I laid down on the deck nude with my legs wide open, knees up - the afternoon sun was shining on my entire ass and pussy.

I was shaved that day and I have really long pussy lips - I stretched them out so they'd be flopped over to the side, I'd move them to the other side etc.

I laid back, closed my eyes and enjoyed.

a saw gal on a previous visit do it - I copied her, I even did it in the same place.

total invitation for anyone and everyone have full look as long as they wanted.

yes, have a beer and enjoy smile

The Goddess
1 like

Anything & everything for my God! And only for him! No regrets at all! wink

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

1 like

Sucked & fucked my boss a few times to get particular days off. 😊

Quantum Tease
1 like

I don't mention it much, but it involved Kistin's camera when she wasn't looking. Yeah... And a whole box of lens wipes.

2 likes

I use to serve drinks and dnacks when my dad had his poker buddies over. One night I did it nude and let everyone of them do what they wanted to this young girl

Rookie Scribe
4 likes

When I was 21 and at university I moved into a shared house in Greenwich in London opposite this old guy who was known as the local pervert.

Everyone told us he was known for hassling women, taking photos of women, flashing himself and more and this of course turned me on so I watched out for him when I could and a few hours later i saw him leave his house, he was short, stocky, dressed in a tweed suit and hat, he looked about 70 ish to me. Yes I admit i found him sexy in a kind of pervy way, I fantasised about him watching me in my bedroom with the binoculars everyone said he used and after a few days this all got a bit out of hand.

I would leave my curtains open a little and strip for him, hoping he was watching, and this got more and more obvious, I would get down to my stockings and suspenders and lie on my bed directly opposite his bedroom window, I played with myself for him, I really wanted him to see me, but I started thinking he wasn't interested, even when I stood in the window naked there was no sign of life from him. I was disappointed and confused, I began to use the even more obvious methods to get this man to notice me!

One night when my 5 housemates were away visiting their families I got a bit drunk and walked out of the back door to the alley at the side of our house, I could get even closer to his house by doing this and I stood there and took all my clothes off and showed off for about 10 mins, fingering myself, slapping my bottom, even getting on all fours on the rough concrete to show him everything. Nothing, no reaction at all, what kind of dirty old man was he I thought to myself.

A few days later I got even more drunk on my own and I decided to get dressed in my sluttiest clothes and go to the lane that went to some garages at the back of the large houses opposite. I was so nervous but I made myself do it, I walked along the lane until I came to his garden gate and quietly opened it and went into his garden. He had quite a few lights on so I thought he would see me but he still didn't seem to so I did something sluttier than anything I'd done before, I lifted up my skirt and pulled my white knickers down to my ankles and just stood there with my cunt on show, my heart was beating so fast! I waited for him to see me but still he didn't, so I walked slowly to his back door and took a very very deep breath and knocked on it.

It felt like ages but eventually I heard something, then the door slowly opened and I continued to hold up my skirt until he opened it all the way, he was wearing a dirty looking white vest with dirty looking white pants, I held my breath, then he said "you had better come in".

I didn't know it then but this was the start of the most important relationship of my life so far. Part 2 to follow.

Rookie Scribe
5 likes

When I found out my boyfriend cheated on me I fucked his younger brother & took his virginity lol