I love Oral Sex. I just adore it.
Lurker
0 likes
69 (her on top) nuf said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite is a threesome. MMF
They can go all night sometimes.
I couldn't do it every night but once in a while is awesome.

Alison xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fave oh wow, has to be penetration such a beautiful feeling mmm so close, so intimate, so passionate, so hot now, will anyone help finish me off now mmmmmm xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe I am "old school," But the best for me is always him on top and us kissing while we fuck. That provides the most intimacy for me, which I love when having sex. But, that's for when I want love with sex. If I just want sex, then anything goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only made love with one man, guess who?

When it comes to just hot hard sex everything goes.
Lurker
0 likes
The 1st moment I slide inside her......and lots of kissing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I can only pick one thing I would say kissing a woman. Nothing like kissing her soft sexy lips!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having her lower herself on my lips her back facing me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69 for me. Me on top, sitting on his/her face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If I can only pick one thing I would say kissing a woman. Nothing like kissing her soft sexy lips!!

I totally agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure that kissing and cuddling would be considered a sexual act but that's definitely my favorite. What it does is prepare my partner for what all would agree is a sexual act and that is to get her at a fever pitch so that when I give her oral she has a huge orgasm. Did I name 3........lol.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Playing chess, with two sets of White Chess Pieces.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Yeah! ALL SIX OF 'EM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With me its kissing all over, a slow tongue
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbation, as I haven't had sex in like seven years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Maybe I am "old school," But the best for me is always him on top and us kissing while we fuck. That provides the most intimacy for me, which I love when having sex.

I'm with you there. Sometimes old school is the best.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
If I had to pick and got to do only one thing, it's got to be giving oral. Nothing beats the delicious taste of an excited woman. Something to be savoured for hours.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Basically what ever I am doing with him/her at the time.
I do enjoy cowgirl and oral though.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I love Oral Sex. I just adore it.

My favorite sexual act? Reading your stories!!

Oh, all right then, I agree; oral, both giving and receiving, usually not at the same time so each can focus. Or doggy-style...or missionary, or maybe cowgirl...or that crossways thing, where you make an "X" with your bodies...

Oh come on, Lady M, do I really hafta pick a favorite??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
What is your favorite sexual act.

Just one thing only.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

My dear friend, do I have to choose? For heavens' sake, it's usually whatever I am doing at the time! But, if you force me to make a choice, it will definitely involve a lady, although I am quite picky about whom, and probably giving her oral attention - with 50 years of experience I flatter myself that I am an expert on that front, although I have learned a few new tricks recently.

Love, Will ???
Lurker
0 likes
Just one?? ermm..anal...i think...or it is......lol
Lurker
0 likes
Can't make a single choice

I love giving oral to a guy or girl
I love receiving oral or being fingered by a girl
I love being taken roughly from behind by a guy
Plus a whole load of other things

Whatever I'm doing at the time, so it's EVERYTHING and ANYTHING
except anal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy every sex act , especially kissing a girl's soft lips . I find oral 69 with the girl/woman on top the most intimately exciting . I love to see her vulva so wide , filled with juices so close to my face , to suck and lick her labia and asshole , breathe in her scent and taste her juices , delicious . I like too that moment when my penis first reaches full entry , feeling the warmth and wetness deep inside her , beautiful .
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite sex act is in heels, bent over a table while taking a man's hard cock up my ass until he's done with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My favorite sex act is in heels, bent over a table while taking a man's hard cock up my ass until he's done with me.

I agree with this position although prefer it in my pussy