wearing her panties

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
hi ladies..if a man you were totally in love with asked if he could wear your panties.would you let him,or would you be turned off
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing that I've occasionally gone to work wearing one of her thongs has her sending texts all day telling me how wet she is.

When I get home, she doesn't even let me take it off while I'm munching her to a couple orgasms, then she rips it off to cowgirl me.

She's lost more panties that way
Lurker
1 like
I just love wearing women's panties. They are much softer and more comfortable than most men's underwear. I suspect that I share this fetish with many men - it just makes us feel sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
I may be on the minority here... Nooooo! (shakes head)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a man I was totally in love with asked me if he could wear my panties, I don't think I would let him, he would stretch them out too much. Of course, I might allow him to use it for a pocket hankie though. Do you think I should wash them first?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dont even think about it lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe, just maybe, Gerry has a thing about wearing womens panties.

Can't imagine where I got that from, call it intuition.

My ex wore a pair of my every day, keeping it all in place knickers to work once, Black with lacey trims on the waiste and legs, it was going to be a day of sexy texts and fun when we got home.

He said he had never been so uncomfortable in all his life and took them off mid morning. which made us both laugh.

So, in a way it was fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by virusman69
I just love wearing women's panties. They are much softer and more comfortable than most men's underwear. I suspect that I share this fetish with many men - it just makes us feel sexy!

Where do you keep your balls, they've got to be squashed!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u
If a man I was totally in love with asked me if he could wear my panties, I don't think I would let him, he would stretch them out too much. Of course, I might allow him to use it for a pocket hankie though. Do you think I should wash them first?

If he's in love with you... he'll buy you SEVERAL new pairs to replace the one pair he used (and, the one pair he uses; WON'T be his favorite pair to SEE YOU IN!)
0 likes
nope my lingerie is for HIM to take off..not WEAR

again..as I said in another thread I am not judging...just not my thing

and no even if I loved him I just couldn't do it

as DPW on the other thread suggested... buy some silky boxers and I will so play with YOU in those
Lurker
0 likes
I like seeing a big hard cock in woman's panties although no one I have personally been with has done that. I don't think it would turn me off but it depends in what context.. Is he just wearing my panties because it is a momentary turn on or is he putting on my bra and lipstick too?? THEN we would have a problem.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd wear a dirty pair on my face.
But other than that, probably not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it once when she dared me to nearly got caught by a work mate and as we worked together ASD well she was for ever pulling back of pants down to see them was so horny that night never made it home for sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear panties all the time. I think they feel better than men's underwear & look better. Men's underwear is also boring.

Note: I am small so panties actually fit me.
Small & Proud!
Lurker
0 likes
If I was a man I would certainly find women's underwear much more interesting
Lurker
0 likes
I have done several times. The way knickers look, Feel, and design are just so very very sexy, Mens underwear seems to be quite boring
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love wearing them, they are a lot more comfortable and sexier. That's how all this got started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear them all the time now, my wife has bought me some & I buy them online so they are my size. If you get the rite style then they fit perfectly well & they feel great
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know about mine, but if he wanted to wear someone elses or buy his own, that would be totally fine.
Maybe even a little kinky lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has let me do it and all so got me my own
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love wearing sexy panties/knickers and stockings or hold-ups and mini skirts, I have red tartan mini black fishnet stay ups and white see thru knickers boy style the which is among my favs.