1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love seeing it spurt out of a mans cock. God that's hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is so hot to watching it shoot out!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One of the most erotic visions of mine. I love watching that first thick stream of man juice just spurt from him. It is so sexy and manly. Just seeing my guy loose control for just a moment is very very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Love watching my man shoot his load especially when it's over me!
0 likes
Its beyond sexy knowing you made your man orgasm!

I cannot imagine anyone not loving it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching anyone climax really. I dunno, I guess it just makes me happy when I see others pleasuring themselves and enjoying their bodies.
Lurker
0 likes
Wouldn't a woman love to make his man cum then just watch him cum ? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like watching it, but I'd much rather feel it inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is absolutely my favorite thing to watch. I would probably watch people I shouldn't but I just love watching a man erupt.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I love watching spunk shooting out of a guy's dick, especially if there's a lot of it and it's all going over me. It is just awesomely fun.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❀️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wow great to know some women out there enjoy watching it. For some men, it can be a thrill to be watched too. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curious_Nicole
One of the most erotic visions of mine. I love watching that first thick stream of man juice just spurt from him. It is so sexy and manly. Just seeing my guy loose control for just a moment is very very sexy.

Love the way you describe that. And yes, the first spurt is always the biggest and shoots furthest.
I even find it interesting to see other guys cum, it's different for every man it seems
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the best things to do is to watch a man cum, Mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm, I love to watch a man cum... IF he isn't cumming in my mouth that is. ;) Those wonderful ropes of white hot jism... I enjoy it anyway it spurts.... shot some up on your chest, oh here, let me help you clean it up slurp ;) Oozzing out like hot white lava, covering my hand while I continue to milk your cock... mmm, we'll share those fingers if you'd like. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Although I don't like it on my face, anywhere else and me watching as it happens is always a huge turn on and watching him as he explodes is a reward in itself. I would never want to miss it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love feeling the cock throbing inside me when he cums. If not, I do enjoy seeing the cum spurt out of his cock
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Yes! Oh my god yes. Please.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love to watch a guy come. I think it is sexy, especially if he shoots it. When it leaks out, that's just not as thrilling. However, I much rather have him come inside me. I love that feeling. Nor do I like when a man comes on me. It's just not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I aboslutely love it. Seeing it happen after time together is hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely! It's very hot! The true story of a memory I still find hot revolves around seeing a guy cum hard!

Orgasm | Lush Stories

The Goddess
0 likes

With someone I have a connection with & has made me cum, why the hell not! I know I loved making my God cum, why would I not want to watch him as well. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

🫦

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’

0 likes

Yes, very hot watching a guy shoot a big load.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Oh my God, yes! I love watching! I have vivid memories, from when I was a young teen but too young to say how old I was, spying on my cousin and her various boyfriends at our summer rental. There was a place in the garden where you could hide in bushes and tall grass and see in the window without being seen, especially if the light candlelight inside. My best friend and I (same age) would watch Cindy and her various guys make out for a while, thenwatch her go to work - usually a handjob, but sometimes a bj for some of the guys. Bottom line - I loved watchng the cum shoot out, and loved watching Cindy in her various ways of cleaning up the mess. It was always fun to say hi to her at the breakfast table the next morning, knowing what she had been doing the night before. And then, seeing the guys on the beach that she'd been with - I was always amazed at how much cocks grew and shrunk. But I loved watching as a young girl, and every now and then, I'll catch a boyfriend stroking himself. I'll just sit down and relax and watch, and maybe start a little jilling to his jacking.