Login

The right approach...

last reply
31 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hello ladies. I had a conversation over the weekend with a close female friend about the way her boyfriend ask her for sex. It got me to wondering about the best way men should approach women when it comes to sex. "Can I get some?" "Are you gonna give me some?" is what he says when he wants to have sex with her. I personally think it's funny to ask a woman that. But that's just me. My question is, what are the best ways for a man to persuade you/ask you, to have sex? My personal feeling is, unless you have set up a date just for that, the moment should be built up to with light conversation, touching and kissing. But I know not everyone thinks or works that way. So I come to you for some insight. Thanks.
Chat Moderator
It should flow naturally and be spontaneous. Otherwise, it's a potential turn off for me. Perhaps when I was younger, uncertainty and inexperience on both sides yielded the need to get clarity. At this point in my life, it's crystal clear.
"Bend over sugar tits, I want that piece of ass." Works for me
All my husband has to do is give me “THE” look .... but when we were dating he would pull me close and whisper “I want you” ... now his look whispers it to me ??
Advanced Wordsmith
He does not say a word.

All is done with those sad puppy dog eyes and that cute little smile of his.

I become as putty in his hands to be molded, formed and shaped.

He takes me in his wonderful arms and with an ever so tender touch, hugs, and extremely passionate kisses; I will melt like chocolate does in my mouth.

It is almost as if we can’t wait to get naked together then make mad, passionate love.
Active Ink Slinger
Even though there is a 99.9 % chance I would say yes, I like it to just flow into the foreplay and then into fucking with out actually saying a word. The body language speak louder any way.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
Are we talking boyfriends here, or dates with guys trying to get some for the first time? My boyfriends need only kiss my neck or walk up behind me and put their hands around my boobs and I'm game. A random date would know from my flirting and body language that I was giving him/her the green light. If I'm not interested, they'll know that too.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Beffer
Are we talking boyfriends here, or dates with guys trying to get some for the first time? My boyfriends need only kiss my neck or walk up behind me and put their hands around my boobs and I'm game. A random date would know from my flirting and body language that I was giving him/her the green light. If I'm not interested, they'll know that too.

After reading this closely, I see that you have electrified your communication skills with the “green lite / Red lite” thing. Is this worn around your neck or certain other body parts?? I think it’s a wonderful concept, but ya need to share more details
Active Ink Slinger
Random chat messages here that say "horny" or "wet" have never worked much for me. Maybe irl?
Active Ink Slinger
If it is the second date, the first must have been good or there would be not second.

They know a kiss and a close tight hug is all it takes to get me going.

I know few woman need sex as much as I do.
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by Smoocher

After reading this closely, I see that you have electrified your communication skills with the “green lite / Red lite” thing. Is this worn around your neck or certain other body parts?? I think it’s a wonderful concept, but ya need to share more details

Remind me to teach you the concept of metaphor someday, Rick!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by TrinityX
It should flow naturally and be spontaneous. Otherwise, it's a potential turn off for me. Perhaps when I was younger, uncertainty and inexperience on both sides yielded the need to get clarity. At this point in my life, it's crystal clear.

Hi TrinityX. It seems sexier when their is a natural flow to the night (afternoon/morning/whenever (LOL)) that makes the moment more enjoyable. I understand when we are young, we have to take advantage of any moment we get :-). But as we grow older, the experience should be more about two people enjoying each other intimately. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by trinket
If he walks up to me and asks “can I get some” I’m more than likely to punch him in the face. If we’re just chillin at home, some nice kisses and caresses to start with might prove to be more successful.

Hi trinket. A punch in the face. Hmmm. Not quite the way to start a romantic encounter :-). Some of my most memorable encounters have been after intimate conversations while sitting on the couch or floor while a movie played as background noise. Or if a kiss goodnight at the door leads to an invitation to come back in "for a minute" (LOL). Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sweet_as_candy
"Bend over sugar tits, I want that piece of ass." Works for me

Hi sweet as candy. That's funny. I see it doesn't take much to get your juices flowing :-). Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by AmeliaLeigh
All my husband has to do is give me “THE” look .... but when we were dating he would pull me close and whisper “I want you” ... now his look whispers it to me ??

Hi Amelia. That's pretty cool. Having an unspoken language is so sexy for a couple. When you reach a point of knowing each other that well, the sex has to be orgasmic :-) Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by KJessica
He does not say a word.

He takes me in his wonderful arms and with an ever so tender touch, hugs, and extremely passionate kisses; I will melt like chocolate does in my mouth.

It is almost as if we can’t wait to get naked together then make mad, passionate love.

Wow KJessica! That is hot. And cute. Women are suckers for puppies (LOL). It's great that you two have that kind of chemistry. I bet you do things that make him feel the same way. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by KJessica
He does not say a word.

Wow KJessica! That is hot. And cute. Women are suckers for puppies (LOL). It's great that you two have that kind of chemistry. I bet you do things that make him feel the same way. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Even though there is a 99.9 % chance I would say yes, I like it to just flow into the foreplay and then into fucking with out actually saying a word. The body language speak louder any way.

Brandie

Hi NOLAHotGal. I agree that body language does speaker louder than words. And when you know each that well, it can be intensely hot and sexy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Beffer

Hi Beffer. I see you like the direct approach (LOL). I think sometimes it is difficult for us guys to know if your body language is sincere or just a way of flirting and testing us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by MaySwallow
Random chat messages here that say "horny" or "wet" have never worked much for me. Maybe irl?

Hi MaySwallow. Chat messages like that seems lazy and unimaginative. I didn't think about the same approach online. I would imagine if you are flirting via text messages all day, I would hope that you would be able to turn each other on :-). Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ChandlerAja2
If it is the second date, the first must have been good or there would be not second.

They know a kiss and a close tight hug is all it takes to get me going.

I know few woman need sex as much as I do.

Hi ChandlerAja2. A hug? Hmmmm. The funny thing about hugging is how tight is too tight to give the wrong impression? Nice to know you don't need much to get your engine purring (LOL). Thanks for sharing.
Quote by scorpiopassion67
The funny thing about hugging is how tight is too tight to give the wrong impression?

I'm a hugger. Or a kisser (on each cheek). It's how I was raised.

The general expected response is a gentle squeeze reciprocating my affections, which vary depending on your relationship to me. Now, a very few men--very close to me personally, although definitely not necessarily sexual partners or even potential sexual partners--can reciprocate in a manner greater than that offered; for instance, my soft hug reciprocated with a firm squeeze, a kiss and nuzzle on the neck and maybe a comment about my looks. Again, that's a very few men, who have a very close personal relationship of some sort with me.

So I'd say something equal or lesser than my (her) gesture to you would be generally considered appropriate. Unless, you know, I'm straddling your lap. That's a different kind of hug altogether.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger

Hi ChandlerAja2. A hug? Hmmmm. The funny thing about hugging is how tight is too tight to give the wrong impression? Nice to know you don't need much to get your engine purring (LOL). Thanks for sharing.

I should have added once in awhile I love that special guy just to take me and use me for what I was born for!
Active Ink Slinger
I can honestly say that I have never asked my wife for sex. It's something that should flow naturally. If we're in bed I'll start with gently kissing and caressing. If she responds thing will flow at a natural pace. If she doesn't, I'll just hold her until we fall asleep.

Other times I'll just be playful and tease or touch intimately. Again, if she responds, we'll go where the mood takes us.

On the other hand, She'll sometimes say to me, 'Let's have some sexy fun later.' My response is usually, 'Okay sweetheart. What do you have in mind?'

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

The Bee's Knees
almost anything is better than "can i smash?". i can't recall the fella straight up asking for sex, not seriously anyway. it's generally a look or a makeout session, or situation, that just progressed to something more. words aren't needed in those circumstances.

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
this seems to work for me...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Convict

Hi trinket. A punch in the face. Hmmm. Not quite the way to start a romantic encounter :-). Some of my most memorable encounters have been after intimate conversations while sitting on the couch or floor while a movie played as background noise. Or if a kiss goodnight at the door leads to an invitation to come back in "for a minute" (LOL). Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I wouldn’t really punch him in the face but he’d know I wasn’t impressed.
The Linebacker
Quote by sprite
this seems to work for me...

I batted 1.000 with that technique. There's also snapping my fingers and pointing at my crotch. Not to mention grunting and humping my torso at the ladies. A good way to score a threesome or more.