tan lines yes or no

last reply
40 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice to know the Aussie's have outlawed socks & sandals. Civilization may be clinging by a thread, but Australia is fighting back!!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Trinket said: Curls, I will have you know the above is a standard piece of Australian clothing! Over here we call them 'THONGS', not airy-fairy 'flippy floppies'. Thongs are the staple diet of a True Blue Aussie, maybe throw in a pair of sandals (without socks) every now and again. Wearing socks with sandals or thongs is punishable by law offence. Here are a couple of examples of what NOT to do when in OZ, just so ya know....

You wear thongs on your feet?????? Dear God, where do you wear your flip flops?
Lurker
0 likes
I think some tan lines are sexy, on both men and women. But I agree with Dancing_Doll, when you over do it? It's just plain weird, no one wants to look at some one the same color as an umpalumpa. hahaha, That being said, I have a tan myself. I can't help it though, I'm italian and I could tan by the moon. All it takes is an hour in the sun and I look really dark. (^_^)
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Curls, I will have you know the above is a standard piece of Australian clothing! Over here we call them 'THONGS', not airy-fairy 'flippy floppies'. Thongs are the staple diet of a True Blue Aussie, maybe throw in a pair of sandals (without socks) every now and again. Wearing socks with sandals or thongs is punishable by law offence. Here are a couple of examples of what NOT to do when in OZ, just so ya know....

Sorry, Trinks. You got it all wrong. Thongs are those little bits of fabric and lace used to cover my lady junk. I only have thongs on my feet if they fall down around my ankles during a bit of naughty fun. Please see example below.

And because it's Friday, we'll have a flippie floppie musical interlude. This still makes me laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Both ways? I thought we were talking tan lines here!!

Nikki if you and Janet are going to party how about an all girl threesome?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No tan lines are not my choice. I have not had a tan line since I was 14, but I am aware not everyone has the options I have.

I know, I know it was a long time ago when I was 14!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer no lines but i have to get permission and depends if im able to have a private place to lay out but lines are okayish
my newest :)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Really big turn off for me... I can't even explain why, I guess it just draws too much awkward attention.

I'd prefer a ghostly white skin girl to this.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me either way
Prolific Writer
0 likes
We don't have many nude beaches here in NJ. The one that I know of I wouldn't be caught dead there.

Its not as exotic as in the islands where you can go topless or nude.

So I am for tan lines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate tan lines x