Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strong and silent, or cocky and confident?

last reply
70 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I would tend to describe myself as quiet and thoughtful (even though I do like a good chat and a laugh) so imagine myself fitting into the strong, silent category. But, which types do you ladies prefer to be seduced / chatted up by?
Strong and confident
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Strong and silent is nice, although if he's cocky to begin with I'll shut him up eventually.
There has to be a pun here. If he is not 'cocky' then I have no use for him. Certainly like the strong type and talking is an extra feature.
I usually wind up with the strong, silent types because I'm so outgoing and confident myself, the cocky ones usually tire of trying to compete with me. lol
I prefer strong and silent. I like the mystery and confidence that are from a guy who doesn't feel the need to be annoyingly boisterous and embarrassingly loud. It gets old.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
i hate that you paired cocky with confident. there's nothing more exhilarating than being pursued by someone who knows what they want.

Say. Her. Name.

I strong and silent. I do not like being upstaged...

I love a confident lover, but that mean cocky. I also love one who can communicate well, but not ramble on.
I like the strong and confident type
Have lots of fun
Strong and silent
Any works as long as I have interest.
Oh I want it all. I want the confident but willing to let me lead, I want the cocky but not so cocky to be obnoxious, I want the strong and sometimes silent.
Oh I can be all these, but at different times. Depends on what the situation I am in at the moment.
strong confident and independent
Strong and silent.
Ones that can talk AND listen.
Confident but not overly so, interesting in words and deeds.
Thoughtful.
Cocky - only between the legs.
strong and confident but not silent, I'm more reserved so I tend to attract very outgoing people..
Confident? Yes

Cocky? No
Strong and silent
Given the options, strong and silent. Although, within saying that, I also want him to be confident enough to chat.
Strong, Confident I like
Silent is alright too
Cocky never he's not my type
Wow, ladies! Thank you all for your responses!!
If you are not offering Strong and Confident I will go and play in another place.
Strong and silent
How about strong and confident! I do not like cocky at all. It's a total turn off for me.
I was about to state that i like to think of myself as strong and confident without being cocky.....but Marti expressed that perfecty smile.....another reason she is the bomb!!!
I was about to state that i like to think of myself as strong and confident without being cocky.....but Marti expressed that perfecty smile.....another reason she is the bomb!!!
Quote by bonnierabbit
Strong and silent is nice, although if he's cocky to begin with I'll shut him up eventually.
I accept the challenge ;)
Quote by ManofAdventure
I accept the challenge ;)

Oh yeah?