Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strong and silent, or cocky and confident?

last reply
70 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tend to describe myself as quiet and thoughtful (even though I do like a good chat and a laugh) so imagine myself fitting into the strong, silent category. But, which types do you ladies prefer to be seduced / chatted up by?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strong and confident
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Lurker
0 likes
Strong and silent is nice, although if he's cocky to begin with I'll shut him up eventually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There has to be a pun here. If he is not 'cocky' then I have no use for him. Certainly like the strong type and talking is an extra feature.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually wind up with the strong, silent types because I'm so outgoing and confident myself, the cocky ones usually tire of trying to compete with me. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer strong and silent. I like the mystery and confidence that are from a guy who doesn't feel the need to be annoyingly boisterous and embarrassingly loud. It gets old.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i hate that you paired cocky with confident. there's nothing more exhilarating than being pursued by someone who knows what they want.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I strong and silent. I do not like being upstaged...

Lurker
0 likes
I love a confident lover, but that mean cocky. I also love one who can communicate well, but not ramble on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the strong and confident type
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
Strong and silent
Lurker
0 likes
Any works as long as I have interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I want it all. I want the confident but willing to let me lead, I want the cocky but not so cocky to be obnoxious, I want the strong and sometimes silent.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh I can be all these, but at different times. Depends on what the situation I am in at the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
strong confident and independent
Lurker
0 likes
Strong and silent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ones that can talk AND listen.
Confident but not overly so, interesting in words and deeds.
Thoughtful.
Cocky - only between the legs.
Lurker
0 likes
strong and confident but not silent, I'm more reserved so I tend to attract very outgoing people..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Confident? Yes

Cocky? No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strong and silent
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given the options, strong and silent. Although, within saying that, I also want him to be confident enough to chat.
Lurker
0 likes
Strong, Confident I like
Silent is alright too
Cocky never he's not my type
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, ladies! Thank you all for your responses!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are not offering Strong and Confident I will go and play in another place.
Lurker
0 likes
Strong and silent
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about strong and confident! I do not like cocky at all. It's a total turn off for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I was about to state that i like to think of myself as strong and confident without being cocky.....but Marti expressed that perfecty smile.....another reason she is the bomb!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I was about to state that i like to think of myself as strong and confident without being cocky.....but Marti expressed that perfecty smile.....another reason she is the bomb!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit
Strong and silent is nice, although if he's cocky to begin with I'll shut him up eventually.
I accept the challenge ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ManofAdventure
I accept the challenge ;)

Oh yeah?