last reply
55 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
i love strap on sex, both giving and receiving
Active Ink Slinger
love to be a strapee more but sure can be a straper too! Anyone interested???
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by abygaleturner69

Hayley? Sorry I won't do. ;) I have a strap on too!

Mmm care to fill and fuck this wet pixie?
Active Ink Slinger
Well I'm pretty curious so I'd definitely love to try it .
Active Ink Slinger
I have been on the recovering end of this and enjoy it. However, she used a strapless strapon so she received pleasure herself. If I were to ever be on the giving end that's what I'd use as well. I'd want to be stimulated as I brought pleasure to the other person and not have something resting against my public area.
Prolific Writer
Not my thing.

BUT....

To Each Is Own.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
We found strap ons uncomfortable so I found a strapless double ender that does the same job.
Doesn't require straps, and gives perfect results. Sex shops have a variety, mine is Fuzo Tango. There are similar ones as well.
Best of all it fits internally in both of us, doesn't require hands or to be readjusted during play time.
Rainbow Warrior
A couple of my girlfriends like using them on me, and me reciprocating, but plastic cocks are no substitute for the real thing, and when I'm with other girls, there are so many better things I prefer doing with them besides pretending we're guys! That kinda defeats the whole point of being girls! lol If a girl wants to fuck me, I'd rather she use her fingers, hand, or fist. I like Feeldoes better than strappies, anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BethanyFrasier
A couple of my girlfriends like using them on me, and me reciprocating, but plastic cocks are no substitute for the real thing, and when I'm with other girls, there are so many better things I prefer doing with them besides pretending we're guys! That kinda defeats the whole point of being girls! lol If a girl wants to fuck me, I'd rather she use her fingers, hand, or fist. I like Feeldoes better than strappies, anyway.

I could not have put it better myself.
Active Ink Slinger
I've used one a few times with a fuck buddy of mine, both giving and receiving, and I love it. As long as it's strapped on right and the right size/length, yum. True, a real cock feels better (but at least a strap on is promised to stay hard lol), but being pounded by a girl like that is super hot, as well as pounding a girl with it.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
Really like my Feeldoe!
Lurker
I'd love to try it, giving or receiving with a hot girl. Maybe I'd try fucking hubby with it too!
I was intriduced when I 1st started having sex with girls. It was difficult at 1st mostly do to size and age but learned to love it and look forward to it
Active Ink Slinger
I LOVE STRAPON SEX,when I am about to have sex with a women/girl and a strapon comes out I am the first on my hands and knees or on my back legs spread and waiting,,,always up for it ???
Active Ink Slinger
Strapon is just not my thing. If I need penetration nothing is more Lustful than a nice hard cock.

Then are the other side of the coin, woman have so much patience and wonderful finger, mouth, lips and tongue.

I get so confused between men and woman, I love you both!

Thing I am sure of I do not need a strapon
Lurker
I love being filled its so fulfilling,giggling
Active Ink Slinger
sounds good anything that feels good can't be bad.
Lurker
As a transsexual the only time a strap on is involved is when a girl fucks me, yes I love it. It's the only time I truly feel like a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
Same as transgina, as a transsexual I luv a girl taking a strap on to me
Lurker
Strap on sex can be very fun. I enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
I love giving strap on sex, orgasms a plenty for me and drives my bf wild from prostate stimulation
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
Had twice smile

1. With my room-mate, she was drunk and horny. she wanted it. i fucked her strap on
2. Tried again with my BF. fucked in his ass for like 10mins. just for fun.

Its fun. but depends on the mood of the time
- Arjino Ferrera
Active Ink Slinger
I would love for a group off girls with strapons to have there way with me lol
Lurker
It's fun and different. But, it doesn't generate the heat and passion that fingers and tongues do.
Active Ink Slinger
I love to wear them or my feeldo