last reply
13 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey Ladies,
I tend to have a problem starting conversations in ways that hold people's attention, especially women. What are some good starters for conversation, and how do you hold someone's interest? It always seems like someone will talk to me for a day or two at most, and then just ghost me. What can I do to prevent this?
Are we wrong?
Are we right?
We jump first and then decide

Lurker
0 likes
Be more specific... are you talking about here on Lush, or social media or in person?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All of the above
Are we wrong?
Are we right?
We jump first and then decide

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's the nature of online short attention spans, but ask questions. Show an interest without seeming to pry too much into personal stuff. Many people are just shy and don't know what to talk about. You have to draw them out by being disarming and open. Find out what they're interested in, but know when to quit and cut your losses if you're not getting anywhere.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Listen to them. Ask questions, and be genuinely interested in the answers.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This is a technique that works almost always, especially in a chat room. Try just being there, posting a few pictures, perhaps commenting on some posted by others. Wait to be approached by someone, maybe telling you they like your picture. Wait for responses. Don't assume that a person speaking to you means you are old friends now. Always wait for a response. Then, always make sure that you answer them whenever they speak to you. And try to be a gentleman. Someone in the rooms is not always looking to hookup. Many people are wanting the contact with other people more than anything.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you should... oh, look... shiny object...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Talk less about yourself and ask more about her interests. And in chat, or otherwise online, talking about yourself includes "oh you are so beautiful", because that is what you are thinking, along with all that follows, not necessarily what she wants to hear. For G-d's sake do not talk about your cock right off, or worse, PM her an unsolicited dick pic.

In my case, you are holding my attention if you are keeping up. I switch between politics, sex, arcane literary references and random math shit all the damn time. Do not answer a question about, say, the Aleutian Islands, with "Yah, I like beaches". Of course, some women are here for the thrill of attention, so they may be open to talking sex right off. If that's what you're after, great, good, okay.

Good luck.

balls up some shiny tinfoil for Rachel and tosses it out in the yard
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
I'm not really fond of beaches, myself.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
It's the nature of online short attention spans, but ask questions. Show an interest without seeming to pry too much into personal stuff. Many people are just shy and don't know what to talk about. You have to draw them out by being disarming and open. Find out what they're interested in, but know when to quit and cut your losses if you're not getting anywhere.

Beautifully said

Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Talk less about yourself and ask more about her interests. And in chat, or otherwise online, talking about yourself includes "oh you are so beautiful", because that is what you are thinking, along with all that follows, not necessarily what she wants to hear. For G-d's sake do not talk about your cock right off, or worse, PM her an unsolicited dick pic.

In my case, you are holding my attention if you are keeping up. I switch between politics, sex, arcane literary references and random math shit all the damn time. Do not answer a question about, say, the Aleutian Islands, with "Yah, I like beaches". Of course, some women are here for the thrill of attention, so they may be open to talking sex right off. If that's what you're after, great, good, okay.

Good luck.

balls up some shiny tinfoil for Rachel and tosses it out in the yard

The only dick pics I want in PM are those which have recently been Bobbitted. If need be I will oblige.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Forums - Also a great place to meet people you wouldnt think it would be but I have found so many wonderful friends in the forums. Plus just the banter between you and others may draw people to you.

You have only been on for a while you’ll find your friends dont give up post some pics you like on your wall and add more to you profile this will also let people know what you like.

Happy Lushing

B.