last reply
20 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Ladies, do you like a man to clean shave,, trim, just left alone his pubic hair
Active Ink Slinger
I really don't mind either way. I'd go down on my man whether he's clean shaven or hairy down there.

However, I do find it thoughtful when my man goes through the effort of trimming his pubic hair. Makes me wanna pleasure him more.
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks joanne, thats the same way i feel about women
Active Ink Slinger
I preferr shaven clean but it is not all that important
Lurker
Yay.....another pubic hair post.

Active Ink Slinger
I really dont care, although I guess prefer he doesnt shave. But I have never been with a guy that was that hairy down there where it became a problem either.
Lurker
Trimmed or shave please smile
Active Ink Slinger
If he likes me to clean down there then i would want him to at least be trimmed
Lurker
Yeah I agree with cuteirish, keep it neat and presentable, not shaved just trimmed a bit
Active Ink Slinger
Shaven
Nafisa
Rainbow Warrior
Shaft and balls should be shaved smooth. Some trimmed pubes on the mons are okay.
Active Ink Slinger
Shaven for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
i dont mind either way
as long as he is hard for me thats all that matters
Active Ink Slinger
YES! As a nudist, it is getting to be very unusual to see a man or woman with full bushes....mostly everyone now are smoothies with a few artful wisps of hair from time to time....personally, I like the way it feels.....when I masturbate or have a partner, I love the feeliing of fingers and tongues over my smoothness.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, they should
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
I've never been with a guy who shaved, so that would be fun to experience, but at the least neatly trimmed.
Lurker
All the guys I’ve been with at least were trimmed! If I’m making an effort to please them by shaving /waxing then I’d expect it in return.
Lurker
I prefer trimmed, if he expects his lady to enjoy. Since I go out of my way for proper trimming or waxing, I'd expect the same in return.