Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shaved or hairy? How do you most enjoy a man's .... equipment?

last reply
22 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Ladies, I know men are quick to express an opinion on a woman being smooth or natural. Just no one seems to ask the ladies what they like about men! So is it smooth or wild that gets your blood rushing?

Do we go natural, or shave, or God forbid wax that tool?!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue

Seems like I remember reading here on LUSH about using duct tape instead of wax. Supposed to be just as effective and leaves ya smooth Since I read it here on LUSH ya just know it's gotta be true
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Wild and woolly pretty much grosses me out. And if you have hair growing up your shaft, that sucker is going to have to be shaved before it goes in my mouth or pussy. The less hair the better! Trim it or shave it, and if you're too big a wimp to do it, I'll do it for you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are smooth as Babies' bottom I am rather sure her yes gene will become dominate..

There must men out there that like a woman that always says yes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife does not seem to care, unless I shave and she asks me why I did, I said I thought she would like it.
Any more I just use my beard shaver and leave 1/8 of an inch, which she seems to like.
She has shaved for me a few times as a gift but complains it itches to much even when she shaved daily for a week.

Do any of the ladies ever trim their men or shave them?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
Ladies, I know men are quick to express an opinion on a woman being smooth or natural. Just no one seems to ask the ladies what they like about men! So is it smooth or wild that gets your blood rushing?

What gets my blood boiling? Well it isn't a tool in any shape or form. However in answer to your question. I prefer all natural. The way it was designed.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as he is ready for me, I just don't care
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i like men to have a bit of hair there. i've never been with someone who was completely smooth.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I like for his balls and shaft to be shaved smooth and just trimmed short above...don't like the whole area completely shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trim. Bald is disconcerting. xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan of tons of hair, nicely trimmed is good for me
0 likes
Shaved or very neatly trimmed. But not like 'art'.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Well, equipment is enjoyable regardless but if I had my way trimmed is nice. The worst is shaved and picky...if you can't commit to keeping it smooth (guys or girls I suppose) then definitely leave the razor for your face.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x
Just trimmed is nice and fellas, trimming the bushes makes the tree look taller.

That's an awfully nice thing to say!
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
The important parts shaved and the rest nicely trimmed
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
I have never trimmed or shaved. Maybe I should. I'm pretty hairy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shaved!!! But then again.... a little hair never hurt nobody
Lurker
0 likes
Don't really care too much one way or the other. The true way I prefer a man's cock is rock hard and leaking pre-cum !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to like it just trimmed, but have come to enjoy when they shave completely.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shaved balls
I hate hair in my mouth