Sharing a Man

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of my experience is couples swaps or one lady and multiple men. Have only twice a ffm/fmf.

Curious about what the girls have to say about sharing a guy with their friend/s.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am selfish. I don't share. HAHA
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've shared both my boyfriends, but mostly David, cuz he's been with me the longest. I'm not the jealous type.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As one who has been shared and has done some sharing (share and share alike children) it can be great fun if everyone is in the right mindset and not jealous. I have seen all the combinations work and jealousy can creep in quickly and un-suspected. The key is commitment. The proper depth of commitment will keep jealousy at bay, not being sure where you stand with someone is a good reason not to try the exercise.
Story Verifier
0 likes
If it was purely a sex thing then maybe I would share, if the girl was hot enough. I wouldn't be willing just to watch and not join in - fuck that. I'm too selfish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm... this is a small sample, but I'm starting to suspect why I've not had many fmf sharing LoL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in Cumbria with friends of mine last week. Lou let me share her boyfriend Steve. If you saw his cock you would know why.
0 likes
Maybe. Depends if the other chick is fun too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been in a few FMF and found them great fun.

But if it was my guy and I was serious, it could be different.

Seems each couple must decide is sex the ultimate definition of love?

Or is Sex the Ultimate Pleasure and you would want the person you love most to have this experience in its fullest form.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I have done it a couple of times. Both occasions were boring, but that was because of the participants, not the act itself. I would potentially (and probably will) try again, but I might henceforth be more discriminating than I was in times past.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never done a FMF, would be more interested in a MFM or MMF (lol) what the hell, I'm Bi....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having been in the lifestyle a number of years now we've shared each other in FMF, MFM and mostly MFMF. For us it's just a 'recreational sex' type of thing. We love each other deeply and sharing on occasion just enhances what we already have together.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by She
I have done it a couple of times. Both occasions were boring, but that was because of the participants, not the act itself. I would potentially (and probably will) try again, but I might henceforth be more discriminating than I was in times past.

I've done MFM a few ties, sometimes willingly. A couple of times when the guys actually cared that I was having a good time were fanfuckingtastic. Keep looking dear. The right combination for you is out there. FMF is also fun. You can keep him on the edge for hours. When he finally goes off fe'll paint the ceiling or blow a hole in the back of your throat.

Oh the good old days before #2, the shit, ruined men for me.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of any good reason not to.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
too many men on god's green earth for that.

Say. Her. Name.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
2 of my friends have extended invites for me to join, each for varying reasons. My friends know my tastes and expectations, so I accepted. I even began to enjoy 1 of the men on my own. No regrets on any of those experiences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
too many men on god's green earth for that.

Been my thought for a very long time