Secretly getting totally naked

last reply
27 replies
2.9k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever just been so horny that you dare yourself to get naked where you shouldn't? Masturbating or just touching yourself a bit? Changing room at clothing store, especially the ones with only a curtain? Bathroom at the in-laws? Bathroom stall at a store? At the office when no one is around? Restroom at church? Restroom at doctor? Just to experience the freedom of being naughty where you shouldn't be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber
Have you ever just been so horny that you dare yourself to get naked where you shouldn't? Masturbating or just touching yourself a bit? Changing room at clothing store, especially the ones with only a curtain? Bathroom at the in-laws? Bathroom stall at a store? At the office when no one is around? Restroom at church? Restroom at doctor? Just to experience the freedom of being naughty where you shouldn't be?

In the train compartment
There were 3 more passengers in the cabin
I remember I was horny at night and released myself
My moans were noticed by all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've gotten totally naked on many occasions.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I've gotten naked in inappropriate places, it was usually so my boyfriend could take my picture nude out in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Frequently a few years ago in many places.
The most recent was walking around the block completely naked at 1 am in the morning - not seen I don't think but a couple of dogs barked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Frequently a few years ago in many places.
The most recent was walking around the block completely naked at 1 am in the morning - not seen I don't think but a couple of dogs barked.

WOOF, WOOF. (I do better impressions at 1am though, as you heard.)

Force of Nature
0 likes
Lots. I'll pick out some more memorable occasions. I would occasionally strip off and walk through a ravine to school. A new girlfriend and I were caught by the old lech I was staying with, so we spent the day in a park, stopping several times in the bushes to explore each other. Often in the dark, I can't be arsed to slip on a nightdress to get something from the car or the shed. I don't do it in daylight since the time I realised a school bus was coming up the road and I had to hide.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
... on many occasions I have walked out on the patio at night totally naked ... got caught once.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess its not a secret now
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I lived in an apartment complex in Columbus in my mid-20s, I realized I'd left something down at the swimming pool and my boyfriend dared me to walk down and get it at midnight stark naked. So I walked out of my apartment on the 2nd floor, down the stairs, out the door, across the front lawn, through the office door, past the laundry room, past the gym, and out the door to the pool yard without anyone seeing me, so I decided to push my luck and got in the pool and swam naked for a couple minutes, but I heard a wolf whistle from one of the apartments over the pool, so I climbed out, picked up what I came down to retrieve and beat a hasty retreat back up to my apartment.
Lurker
0 likes
I had to excuse myself from a family movie night to go play with myself after my husband started texting me dirty pictures of himself while away for work.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love being outside and totally naked. I found a jogging trail near by that isn’t visited by a lot so i jog with only a pair of shoes on. There is a nice lake on the trial and it makes a great place to relax and play with myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many different places. Ranging from a changing room to while out hiking or on the lake, even driving around or home from work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes out in the woods while we're hiking (except for shoes & sox) especially when there were no other cars at the trailhead. And the mosquitoes aren't too bad. We've skinny dipped in mountain lakes to cool off, a few times when others also were but usually just us. Never for long because those lakes stay ICE COLD all summer! Painful yet refreshing, and Mr. WnW complains of shrinkage. No worries, it always comes back.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrsCurdis
I had to excuse myself from a family movie night to go play with myself after my husband started texting me dirty pictures of himself while away for work.

That night was so hot
0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing
Sometimes out in the woods while we're hiking (except for shoes & sox) especially when there were no other cars at the trailhead. And the mosquitoes aren't too bad. We've skinny dipped in mountain lakes to cool off, a few times when others also were but usually just us. Never for long because those lakes stay ICE COLD all summer! Painful yet refreshing, and Mr. WnW complains of shrinkage. No worries, it always comes back.

I look forward to, when the weather is nicer, being able to take my weekend hikes. There's a couple of lakes that are fairly private and fun to skinny dip in during the summer and there's usually no hurry to get dressed afterwards. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fillelapine

I look forward to, when the weather is nicer, being able to take my weekend hikes. There's a couple of lakes that are fairly private and fun to skinny dip in during the summer and there's usually no hurry to get dressed afterwards. smile

One trail we hike comes up out of the woods and runs across the open face of a mountain slope for about half a mile or so with a couple of switchbacks. The road below that goes to Cotttonwood Pass is clearly visible along that stretch of trail although its probably 300 to 400 feet below us and maybe a quarter mile or more away horizontaly. We can easily see the cars that pass on the road, but I wonder if anyone has ever looked up and seen us. Probably would need binocluars to tell much.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing

One trail we hike comes up out of the woods and runs across the open face of a mountain slope for about half a mile or so with a couple of switchbacks. The road below that goes to Cotttonwood Pass is clearly visible along that stretch of trail although its probably 300 to 400 feet below us and maybe a quarter mile or more away horizontaly. We can easily see the cars that pass on the road, but I wonder if anyone has ever looked up and seen us. Probably would need binocluars to tell much.

With the pandemic, it was my not so guilty pleasure last year. I could pack a lunch and probably not see anyone - there's only trail access, no road, not that I'd mind being seen. lol Sounds lovely where you are. I might have to put it on my travel bucket list. smile
0 likes
The pure and intense joy of being naked somewhere that you shouldn't is such a turn on! Oh, the memories! While canoeing, I turned back to see that she had removed her bra and pulled her shirt up baring her breasts. On a hike in the woods, she posed for pictures, and the ones I loved the most were of her naked but wearing my pistol belt (for dangerous animals in the area), and her in her shorts but topless with a backpack on. Several times while feeding a friend's dog, she would get topless or naked as soon as we closed the door. Back before security cameras were so popular, we had fun looking at apartments or model homes whenever the agent just let us in and didn't follow.
Lurker
0 likes
few times: a parking garage stairwell (my husband mashed me against the glass overlooking the street, 3rd floor, didn't see one person look up) a park at night (strip tease), in the car on the way home from long trip (couple men looked: I came) ... Once teased the dump truck driver next to me in traffic jam; revealing more and more, touching more and more as I gently pulled further and further forward just out of his sight; he kept edging closer and closer to the car in front of him to see, nearly touching bumpers before he just couldn't see any more. My tits were out, skirt up, panties off and laying on the seat beside me, my fingers between my legs. Fun!
0 likes
Quote by Guest
few times: a parking garage stairwell (my husband mashed me against the glass overlooking the street, 3rd floor, didn't see one person look up) a park at night (strip tease), in the car on the way home from long trip (couple men looked: I came) ... Once teased the dump truck driver next to me in traffic jam; revealing more and more, touching more and more as I gently pulled further and further forward just out of his sight; he kept edging closer and closer to the car in front of him to see, nearly touching bumpers before he just couldn't see any more. My tits were out, skirt up, panties off and laying on the seat beside me, my fingers between my legs. Fun!

Fantastic stories! Anyone else care to share things like this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On several occasions in front of different people.
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
In the bathroom of an office where I worked. Numerous times. Especially at the end of the day when the urge was overwhelming.
Meagan
Almost 70 and I still got it!
0 likes
Years ago I used to ride my bicycle a lot. One hot day, I went by the lake where the town had an water inlet. I waded in to cool off, but that wasn't enough, so I stripped down and went for a quick swim. A few times after that, I biked there for the sole purpose of skinny-dipping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I love being naked. Growing up there was a huge public park behind my parents house and I would sometimes get naked and run around out there at night and frequently had sex out there too. It was exhilarating.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes, because the idea that I might get caught or even seen is an aphrodisiac, even though the thought of it actually happening is mortifying. Which makes for an odd combination, since I find that level of embarrassment extremely arousing. And if I'm feeling horny and need to get myself off which gives me the best orgasms when I'm naked, I have to get naked. Like the time I went into the ladies room at work to take care of myself. I entered the cubicle, secured the door and started, but it didn't feel right. Next thing I know every stitch of clothing I had on was on the floor and I'm jilling myself stark raving naked. I even darted out of the stall (don't worry, I was alone) to grab some paper towels to clean the inevitable mess. Aside from the ladies room I've also gotten completely naked in my buildings stairwells (no cameras), and if I'm working alone late or on a weekend, yes, you guessed it. Naked. I also like getting naked at the movies. I'll go to an unpopular movie during the day during the week when I know few people will be there. Most of the time it's usually just older people/couples. I'll sit in the back or if I'm lucky up in the balcony. Once the lights go down and everyone's settled in my clothes come off. If I'm not already cumming I'll heighten my arousal by crawling away from my clothes. Outdoors offers many opportunities. I live next to a cemetery (creepy yes, but titillating, too), several parks and other public spaces with sufficient cover. For outdoors it's only on very rare occasions that I'll do anything during the day. For that activity I prefer the cover of darkness. As much as I like secretly getting totally naked, common sense is important.