Riskiest place you've...

last reply
72 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a cul de sac during the holidays... got busy in the back seat after looking at Christmas lights.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess airplane for masturbating, others are like right there and I'm just under a blanket. For sex I'd probably say hotel pool at night. It was deserted but anyone could look come out to see or look down from rooms, but she looked to good sitting on the edge of the pool, what a girl to do?!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a,swimming pool in a public water park
Lurker
0 likes
This is going to sound a little weird, but while staying at a relative's house during a family road trip, I had a real crazy dream where I was at the beach, waist deep in the water and was slowly turning into a mermaid. I tried to stop it but I couldn't get out of the water and back on land. I remember seeing scales slowly creep their way up my inner thighs and over my butt. Though the dream was strange, I woke up so completely turned on!

Anyway, while driving later that day I had been laying across the back seat under a blanket we kept in the car. I was still so aroused I just couldn't help myself. I masturbated as slowly and quietly as I could without my parents catching on!
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbating,my friends older sisters bed,while my gf in shower,
Sex ,in same bed with gfs older sister while gf had birthday party two rooms away,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a Stones Concert years ago. I was wearing a short shirt with nothing under it. I had planned to do some serious flashing.

With Drugs and Liquor flowing to all who wanted. A pair of hand explored my backside and when I did not object he went further and became more bold.

He finally pushed into me and I know lots of people knew and many others did not. No one seemed to mind if they knew or not. When he finished another took his place.

I thought I was so hot Fucking with a few thousand people around us.

Now more mature, I can not believe we were the only ones.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
on a footbridge in a public park at night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A blow job in the parking lot of a busy McDonald's.. everyone walked by but can't believe no one saw. Was too risky
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Riskiest? Giving my boyfriend while he was driving while on a public highway in Colorado. Led to me getting fucked bent over the hood of his car in the woods off the road. Naughiest? Sex as an intern in my mentor's office. He took my anal virginity there and I'm the other workers in the firm had to heard my screams and sobs because it hurt like hell.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
In the dressing room of a department store.
Lurker
0 likes
I agreed to meet the Hubby at a very posh Martini on the top floor of a nice Hotel bar one day after work.
We arrived 20 minutes before the bar opened.
I needed to use the restroom and when I entered one wall was glass.
The view over looked the city and was right across from the Federal Building.
I pulled him in and got naked, pressed against the glass he did me from behind!

Twice in changing rooms, back when they had full length doors.
In a cab.

Sherry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the room next to the bed room where my was sleeping and the door was open.