21 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Ladies, do you worry about your reputation before sex
Her Royal Spriteness
no. nor during or after.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
No, do men?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by BethanyFrasier
No, do men?

just the size of their penis, i think.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Yeah, everyone thinks that sprite and Bethany are virgins. Speaking of which, in this day and age does anyone still worry about saving themselves? To me, it just seems to be an antiquated concept, part of the shaming of girls into stereotypical roles. Granted, people on Lush are more hedonistic than average people, but are we really all that far from the "norm"? Women have far broader horizons now, and I have a hard time imagining that any of them want to limit themselves to the "norm".
Lurker
It's not until after the fact...that the thought pops up

Active Ink Slinger
Sadly so to some men it does, some believe in a double standard.

Go Bucs

Quote by BethanyFrasier
No, do men?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
No Not in the least. I did at one time but that passed a long time ago.

Well Except maybe that I am the best in town.
Lurker
No, not since I grew up!! It amuses me how others love to judge and point fingers about things they know nothing about. If you have time to pay attention to my sex life and judge, you obviously aren't getting enough yourself...in that case, sit back and enjoy I'll show you how it's done.
Lurker
Of no concern
Quote by JustFriends101
No, not since I grew up!! It amuses me how others love to judge and point fingers about things they know nothing about. If you have time to pay attention to my sex life and judge, you obviously aren't getting enough yourself...in that case, sit back and enjoy I'll show you how it's done.

Love your answer! I have to agree, I have a "person" here on Lush that is so bored with her life and must not be getting any, she has to start rumors about Milik and I. We sit and laugh at them. Since our life could not be better and our sex life is GREAT!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
Its after sex I believe my reputation is more interesting.
As a teen I had a reputation of being the town bike - everybody rode me. I am glad that one is no longer valid.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by 69Kisses96
Speaking of which, in this day and age does anyone still worry about saving themselves?

I tried hard to save myself for marriage, but I didn't know what to do with all the jars.
Not anymore...maybe never :-)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

The Bee's Knees
LOL did he conduct a poll beforehand? absolutely redonkulous...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
Some of the answers here are priceless.
Active Ink Slinger
it kinda does.. maybe if I live somewhere else, I might not.. in my country, women propositioning men = whorish.. so it's difficult for a virgin like me to proposition men that I find attractive.. aside from the rejection, it might seem that I'll be open enough to accept any proposition would come my way which is not the case at all.. I don't want to be harassed just because I am forward enough to explore my own sexuality..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
I've found it's always helpful to be thought of as a good girl.
Active Ink Slinger
I've never had a problem with anybody being awful about me so I've never had to be worried about it.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
Never really cared what others thought