Prostitution

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi guys and girls, as my name suggests I am, in fact a call girl. I give pleasure for money - What are your views though smile

xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care about people's professions on here. Why can't you behave like a normal person on Lush, are you trying to advertise?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
though i am not into this line ... but still i am in support of this profession, coz everything is great when you are trying to earn your own bread and butter without cheating anyone!
Lurker
0 likes
I see nothing wrong with it in anyway. If the girl is comfortable with the business. There are risks and she/he must be able to accept not only the risks, but that others may think she is degrading women.

We all exchange benefits for giving pleasure, be it a nice dinner, or a weekend away or some bling. Yes and how really different is marriage, it is a trade in someways too.

Contact me in private, if you want to discuss this further.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How you earn your money is your business. Whether I or anyone else thinks it right or wrong really doesnt matter. As long as you are Ok with what you do, thats all that matters.

As for me, I dont think I would ever do it because of the risks, but if any woman or man for that matter wants to do it, its cool. I do not see it as degrading to women if you choose to do it and are not coerced into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oldest profession in the world. Just be careful, as others have said, with your health & life as there are plenty of whacko nut-jobs out there.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some body has to do it any way , why not you!! , this is the first profession in the life . enjoy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Magician
I don't care about people's professions on here. Why can't you behave like a normal person on Lush, are you trying to advertise?

If you don't care about people's professions, don't comment on them. There's no need to be rude to her. She's done nothing so far to give you cause to doubt her intentions.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I believe in Libertarian principles and prostitution should be legalized.

I really didn't get the impression she is trying to advertise, just start a discussion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it should be legal and regulated. It's insane to me to make a transaction between 2 consenting adults illegal.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe if a person goes into it of their own free will there should be no problem.

George Carlin said it best for me.

"I do not understand why prostitution is illegal. Why should prostitution be illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away. I can't follow the logic on that at all. Of all the things you can do to a person, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world. In the army they give you a medal for spraying napalm on people. Civilian life, you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm. Maybe I'm not supposed to understand it. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's simple economics.. at one point the government through the guidance of churches and the moral sector of society decided that alcohol, prostitution, and gambling were the three greatest dangers to America.. then they figured out how to tax alcohol and gambling.. ta-daaaaa.. legal once again.. if they ever figure out how to control and tax prostitution (outside of Nevada) it will also become a respected cash cow for the government.. in the meantime though.. we need to keep supporting our working women..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cfl2005
I believe if a person goes into it of their own free will there should be no problem.

George Carlin said it best for me.

"I do not understand why prostitution is illegal. Why should prostitution be illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away. I can't follow the logic on that at all. Of all the things you can do to a person, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world. In the army they give you a medal for spraying napalm on people. Civilian life, you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm. Maybe I'm not supposed to understand it. "

George Carlin is my role model... =d>