Positions - the worst

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There are plenty of threads asking women on favorite position during sex. It seems like doggy and missionary are commonly preferable among women .

So I want to ask... what position do you least prefer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs brought up to my ears while flat on my back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bustygirl38
Legs brought up to my ears while flat on my back.

wow this is my best!!!!
(sorry)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought they were all just a degree of goodness. You mean there are actually some not good positions?
Madam Carol
0 likes
Can't stand reverse cow-girl. For lots of reasons. Sex is an interaction activity. In reverse cow-girl I can't see his face, he can't feel my boobs. It's... Just so impersonal.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
anything that puts me in a pretzel, or that requires the skills of a gymnast. i'm NOT about that life.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything that streches my legs or back so much it hurts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not real big fan of the pile driver position.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Standing on one leg with my other leg up in the air, or any position you have to be an acrobat to maintain.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Standing on one leg with my other leg up in the air, or any position you have to be an acrobat to maintain.

I tried some acrobat sex at the circus one time. I ended up up peanut shells in my crack, hay in my hair, stale popcorn between my toes, not to mention falling in a pile of elephant poo. I swore off dating circus acrobats after that and even overcame my crush for the bearded lady (Oh wait that was the carnival... never mind.)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Can't stand reverse cow-girl. For lots of reasons. Sex is an interaction activity. In reverse cow-girl I can't see his face, he can't feel my boobs. It's... Just so impersonal.

Yes! Never heard any woman say that before, but so totally agree.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Mirrors and the guy operating a vibe in the woman's anus as she grinds make the reverse cowgirl, plus lots of verbal interaction.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Mirrors and the guy operating a vibe in the woman's anus as she grinds make the reverse cowgirl, plus lots of verbal interaction.

Hmmm have not tried that yet. But my butt is not my best feature. Lol. ;)