10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum

Is this what you had in mind?

Every now and then... winks smile
(but my birth control is sorted , no worries there Clum)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy

Yeah i know so boring!! soooo much more entertaining going to every thread this 2 go to and hear on and on and on how one is more stupid than the other!! well at least i like this whole boxing theme we have going on in this one!! Next time i say we go for a drinking game!!

I'm up for a drinking game.

We could play that Forum Argument Drinking Game....this is when every time the word 'stupid' (does anyone have any words they would like to add to this list??) is said you have to drink a shot.

We'd be fucked in no time, drink up! I should think it'd be almost as amusing as the David Attenborough game!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I'm up for a drinking game.

Me too, especially if you're one of the ones fighting. You're a lively, spirited one at your tender age. We would just need an undercard now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Me too, especially if you're one of the ones fighting. You're a lively, spirited one at your tender age. We would just need an undercard now.

I'll put my lively, spirited nature into becoming drunk ( ), not into fighting. Thank you though for the vote of confidence, despite my tender young age, but I think I'd prefer to watch than participate.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I'll put my lively, spirited nature into becoming drunk ( ), not into fighting. Thank you though for the vote of confidence, despite my tender young age, but I think I'd prefer to watch than participate.

See what I mean... We'd start fighting at the weigh in.

Maybe the fights should all happen in the gold lounge. Then it really would be like a pay-per-view event.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

See what I mean... We'd start fighting at the weigh in.

Maybe the fights should all happen in the gold lounge. Then it really would be like a pay-per-view event.

But then how would I be able to find an excuse to get drunk out of it? I wouldn't be able to watch! This is my pastime we're talking about, after all.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

But then how would I be able to find an excuse to get drunk out of it? I wouldn't be able to watch! This is my pastime we're talking about, after all.

Hey, you suggested the drinking game... The fighters can get drunk after or during the fight too, no one will stop you. A lot of times that is the case during the fights...

Chill, we haven't worked out the PPV deal or the rest of the undercard yet. This is still the buzz during the post-bout interviews.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Hey, you suggested the drinking game... The fighters can get drunk after or during the fight too, no one will stop you.

That's alright then, all I need in life is to get drunk.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

That's alright then, all I need in life is to get drunk.

Calm down.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Calm down.

Will you call me stupid if I don't? It's okay, I'm calm - drink in hand. Just waiting for the real action to start.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Will you call me stupid if I don't? It's okay, I'm calm - drink in hand. Just waiting for the real action to start.

I would never call you stupid... I would other things... Not stupid though.

I'm off to reasonably drink then maybe catch a film. Good evening my spirited little doe.
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
Girls, I have a question about periods....
me and my boyfriend of over a year had sex last month after my period was over. We were both drunk and didn't use a condom for a little bit. He didn't cum or anything inside of me. So I was fine. Then that next week we did it again without a condom and he thinks he precame a little bit. So I went and got the morning after pill and the next day I got my period for the second time that month. Now this month I haven't gotten my period at all. and 3 days ago we had sex and the condom broke, because we did anal sex and he came inside my butt. I come home and find fluids in my vagina and have no idea what it was. So that morning me and him went and got another morning after pill. I still haven't gotten my period this new month and IDK what to do.... Do you think I'm preggo???? Please help, I'm so worried right now.

Mikashikyo, as your question was directed to "Ask the Gals" I refrained from replying. However your question and thus your situation has been lost somewhere along the path, so perhaps to get it back on course I might reply.
I do hope that somewhere in this myriad tirade of responses and accusations
you found some simple advice for your situation.

Do read the directions on the specifiic MAP you ingested, they will normally list the side effects which often include statements such as "The pills might also cause your next period to come early or late."
If you don't have the directions that came with your MAP, do google the specific name brand and you will easily find the directions and side effects.
Following that, you should have your boyfriend pick up a pregnancy test kit for you.... it might remind him about responsibility for his actions.
Good Luck.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Is everyone about done now?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, perhaps "done" is not the right word, as it seems to imply cooking, or making things. May I suggest "finished"? smile

Ok, Miss Pixie, I'll slink back to my cave now. Please accept this apology. I think Steph made me do it. I'll go talk to him, that is, if Sprite will let me. (she's punishing him, you know, and that's my fault for not letting him kiss me.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Is everyone about done now?

*raises hand* umm... almost? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
were there still wagers being taken? or was the fight called a TKO by a mod?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Awww man. I always miss the good shit!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I LIKE PONIES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking of periods I just had mine and for once they were on time. Go reproductive cycle :cheer leader jumps:
Lurker
0 likes
well..... glad everyone was so helpful. I'm not pregnant. I got my period. and me and my boyfriend just got engaged. Guess everything does work out for the best.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
well..... glad everyone was so helpful. I'm not pregnant. I got my period. and me and my boyfriend just got engaged. Guess everything does work out for the best.

Congratulations (on the engagement, not the non-pregnancy). I sincerely wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations on all counts!!

(get sorted out with some sort of contraception though, you don't need or want to be going through this every month, unless you're planning on children already)
0 likes
Jeez, I do love a happy ending....

Congratulations...
and may the two of you have a delightful life together.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you everyone. I'm getting on birth control this coming month because I'm going out of town with business and won't be back till the middle of the month. I hope it has a happy ending too because I'm absolutely in love with this man.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Girl, you need birth control. BAD. I got the Paraguard IUD a couple years ago before the arm implant (Implanon and Nexplanon) was out, and I've never looked back. Why? Because it's more effective than the pill, and I don't have to worry about taking a pill everyday. I do still use condoms, yes, when necessary, when there hasn't been time for that trust/STD test-and-talk to build.

I love my IUD. Without it, I might have been the one posing questions in the forums like this: "I think I'm pregnant, because the condom broke and I forgot to take, like, 2 pills. What do I DO?"

What do you DO? You go to the drugstore, get a pregnancy test, then drive home and take the pregnancy test. The next day/whenever possible, you go to a gynecologist/free clinic/Planned Parenthood or even your PCP, talk to them about your pregnancy scare, and talk about birth control options. That would be the responsible, mature thing to do. Just as there is a responsible way to drink alcohol, there is a responsible way to enjoy sex.

I'm not anti-abortion, but my IUD cost me about $750. This was 2 years ago, by the way. In the U.S., abortions can easily cost much more than that, and I have unfortunately known a few women whom have had more than one abortion in their lifetime. Just sayin'. IUD's--although expensive upfront--can actually cost LESS per month than the pill. For example, my sister is on the pill and pays a $30 copay every month for the pill. That is actually much cheaper than some women pay for the pill. My IUD has lasted over two years. It has given me zero pregnancy scares, and loads of blissful, condom-free/pill-free sex. I expect it to give me at least 3-4 more years of worry-free, awesome sex. I also enjoy not being on the pill anymore, as the pill gave me some negative side effects.

I truly wish you lots of awesome sex/no pregnancy scares, but I've gotta be honest: grow up. Be an adult. Use effective protection.