0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, Are you able to orgasm from penetration only or do you need clitoral
stimulation?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can orgasm from both anal and vaginal penetration alone, but not with every guy. It depends on the shape, curvature and thickness of his cock, and how well he uses it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can usually orgasm on penetration - particularly with my current guys.
There have been guys I need to stimulate my clit in order to cum. It does depend a lot upon the guy and how he uses it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I can orgasm from penetration alone, but I don't think I should have to. My clit should not be ignored !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JungleJim
Ladies, Are you able to orgasm from penetration only or do you need clitoral
stimulation?

For me usually I need clit stimulations in order to achieve organs. Penetration is must for sex satisfaction. But combination of the two gives many things more intense to leasire
Lurker
0 likes
penetration all the time, no need for clit stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not have a general problem with Orgasm, so anyway you want to do it will work just fine.

That is not to say always and always with any guy, which we all know is not true. Some men just do not understand what we women need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just like the ladies above said, depends on the guy. Depends on the foreplay and the mood as well. With clit stimulation I definitely orgasm faster, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I can orgasm from both on their own. However my preference is thick fulfilling penetration with clit pressure and I'm in heaven. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
penetration will get me to orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
clit. I've never had a cock that touches the right stuff during penetration. If I wanted a tattoo (inside thigh) it would say: "Lick me for best results."
0 likes
Depending on how worked up I am but usually I need my clit stimulated
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yes I have had orgasms through penetration and clitoral stimulation. I'm not choosy either will do.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I usually need clitoral stimulation to bring me to orgasm. Fortunately that's not usually a problem.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Pink pearl polish please...
Lurker
0 likes
Both please I'm greedy.
Lurker
0 likes
I can usually orgasm on penetration. Love it when he's all the way in me and twists his cockhead into me balls deep! g-d!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I can orgasm with both .Love it when his balls are slapping against my ass
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
Both please I'm greedy.

make up your mind. sheesh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
Both please I'm greedy.

Quote by sprite

make up your mind. sheesh.

Are you the pot or the kettle tonight?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lokis_Sidekick

Are you the pot or the kettle tonight?

I guess both? And I thought I was bad!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my girlfriend ... clit stimulation. With my guy's ... penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can orgasm from penetration alone, but not with every partner. It depends on the position, the partner, the mood, the cock/toy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I cum easy and both work for me but my clit orgasms are so intense
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Both at the same time are always mind blowing
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Both at the same time are always mind blowing