Login

Panty flashing

last reply
51 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I get really horny showing my panties and watching people look up my skirt. Anyone else get a kick out of this?
Active Ink Slinger
Panties? I don't wear no stinking panties!
Mazztastic
Quote by Nikki703

Stinking panties???

Nikki!

And to the OP, no, not really...
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703

Quote by Mazza

Stinking panties???

Nikki!

And to the OP, no, not really...

Maz, they aren't stinking because she "don't wear no panties"! duh!

That's a no from me too.
Active Ink Slinger
I actually do like to show my panties and on occasion, no panties. And yes it turns me on that I am making someone else have a hard on or get wet. I love the thought...hehe
Lurker
Agree with nawtygirl love to watch guys and girls trying to get a better look
Active Ink Slinger
Whats with all the female replies? Guys LOVE to catch a sneaky look at a girls panties.
Active Ink Slinger
Whats with all the female replies? Guys LOVE to catch a sneaky look at a girls panties.
Active Ink Slinger
Of course! Doesn't every girl?!! Its even more fun when your wearing sexy ones!
Lurker
Yes I have been guilty of doing this in the past but I think I've grown out of it now. It still happens but more by accident than design

It's naughty and a fun tease but it's not a turn on for me, more of a cheap thrill. It may have turned a few guys on though.

I'm not immune from having a quick peek myself if the girl has nice legs
Lurker
I love it, makes me feel so naughty, more times then not I'm not wearing panties
Active Ink Slinger
Guilty................ have done both with and without panties....love the reaction when they see what's hidden under curtain number 1
Active Ink Slinger
Oh I love to flash my panties to guys!! And sometimes I don't wear any panties either and love to let them get a peek at my pussy too.
Classified
Quote by HotWifeToni1

Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
Oh I love to flash my panties to guys!! And sometimes I don't wear any panties either and love to let them get a peek at my pussy too.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
Quote by HotWifeToni1

Toni,
You can flash me anytime
Active Ink Slinger
Well I love flirting and teasing. I do wear short skirts, but I can't say I flashed on "purpose"? Maybe I didn't try too hard to pull my skirt down? Hehe stop giggling girls.
Lurker
Never done it but it does seem like a lot of fun...
Active Ink Slinger
i dont do it on purpose...by im short and little and sometimes it just happens maybe i should buy longer skirts smile
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
NCbeachlover.....you tease x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
I would if I wore them
Lurker
Yes, I like to catch guys looking up my skirt, teasing them by slowly opening my legs, them closing them
Lurker
I'm an avid exhibitionist so I like to tease guys and girls. I don't wear panties though. If I wear anything it's a thong.
Lurker
Its always great to catch sight of panties - intentionally or not - more girls should do it
Lurker
I like that pantie peeks make you horny. You sound like my kind of girl.
Ive never done it on purpose, and would never have the confidence to. There have been a couple of times when my panties have been seen, but by accident, and I was so embarrassed.
Advanced Wordsmith
I like to show my panties or none and watch people looking
Active Ink Slinger
Let see if I understand correctly. You need to be wearing panties, if you plan to flash

Well today I drove into LA to go to class and I am not wearing panties. Does that make it against the rules to Flash?

I do like to draw attention and Flashing seems to be one of the most effective methods to achieve the desired result.
Active Ink Slinger
I have not flashed in a while.. But I have and would do again .. Clean fun smile