last reply
49 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
4 likes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
Speaking from a male perspective (and my own), I prefer panties hanging on the headboard over the girl's head... that way she can see just what a naughty slut she is! ;)

Having them clearly displayed is an alternative way of ensuring they don't go missing, I agree.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its been a while but I usually had them around my ankles and one leg out. For Knee tremblers only. Otherwise, everything is off.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
There are times when it is incredibly hot and erotic to be fucked with my clothes on...

Panties, pulled to one side is hot

Panties, pulled down to thighs is hot

Panties, pulled down and pooled around my ankles is hot

Baring myself to my lover is hot

Having my lover bare me is hot

Damm, sex is just plain hot. No way around it!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
There are times when it is incredibly hot and erotic to be fucked with my clothes on...

Panties, pulled to one side is hot

Panties, pulled down to thighs is hot

Panties, pulled down and pooled around my ankles is hot

Baring myself to my lover is hot

Having my lover bare me is hot

Damm, sex is just plain hot. No way around it!

Yeah Meagananne, you have a point... sex is hot no matter which way your panties are bunched!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I pretty much always wear panties. That being said... I don't always end up with them on. My husband asks me sometimes to remove them. Sometimes he will remove them. A quicky is fine with panties on, and in that instance they are usually slid to the side. When I know i'm going to be having fun I will take them off if he doesn't because I would prefer not to deal with them at all when I'm giving someone access to me. they fee like a hindrance that I would just rather not have. That's why when my husband asks me to remove them I will just do it...as a rule anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
What panties? Never wear them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Its been a while but I usually had them around my ankles and one leg out. For Knee tremblers only. Otherwise, everything is off.

I like to take them off her, sometimes erotic and slow, and other times yank or tear them off. Sometimes I wear them on my head.

My wife has scolded me to ripping off expensive panties, so now I'm only allowed to tear up cheaper ones.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends! When im bent over its around my ankles, or if im under the guy or even in public its just pulled to the side so its easy to act "normal" when someone gets close to catching us.
Lurker
0 likes
ankles
Lurker
0 likes
Preferably stuffed in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
laying in a pile on the floor
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't wear panties. I'm good with a quickie in public with our clothes on, but why would I wear panties if I was going to do that anyway.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Having them pulled down and removed is a big turn on for me. I like to be naked for sex.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I always wear panties, I prefer to be unwrapped.

For a quickie, pushed to the side works for me, plus I just put them back in place & enjoy the delicious squishy sensation for the next hours.

We have a vid of me, while in the throes of passion, with just one stiletto on & my panties hanging off my ankle, my hub found that very erotic 😈

1 like

Around my ankles. Since then it's usually quite spontaneous

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Ankles... plz

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐