Panties

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Girls, I have a real fetish for sexy panties and wondered how many of you are willing to confess that you have given a guy (or guys) a pair of yours as a souvenir of a good time shared or possibly in response to a fetish such as mine. If so, did you find it a turn on giving such an 'intimate' gift?

For those who feel comfortable sharing, I'd also like to know if your panties were worn and scented with your sexy scent before you donated them?

If there are girls who have never done this, it it something that excites you and that you would be willing to do if asked in the future?

I'd be interested to hear all of your experiences ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there have been a handful of times that i've deliberately left my panties behind after a night of sex. (only once by accident.) it was never requested of me, just something i thought would be fun to do. and i didn't make a deal of it at all, just neglected to put them back on and never said anything about it.
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
Girls, I have a real fetish for sexy panties and wondered how many of you are willing to confess that you have given a guy (or guys) a pair of yours as a souvenir of a good time shared or possibly in response to a fetish such as mine. If so, did you find it a turn on giving such an 'intimate' gift?
I'd also like to know if your panties were worn and scented with your sexy scent before you donated them?

Hmm... well, I have lost my panties and bras before after a night or a weekend out. Did I leave them on purpose? No, but I didn't have them when I got home.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by KristenO
there have been a handful of times that i've deliberately left my panties behind after a night of sex. (only once by accident.) it was never requested of me, just something i thought would be fun to do. and i didn't make a deal of it at all, just neglected to put them back on and never said anything about it.

I like your style Kristen and would have loved to have such an intimate gift after a night of pleasure with you. Thanks for your response.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Deumeawyn

Hmm... well, I have lost my panties and bras before after a night or a weekend out. Did I leave them on purpose? No, but I didn't have them when I got home.

A wonderful surprise I suspect too for any finder who would appreciate such an intimate item of your underwear. Thanks for your response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know an older gentleman and when he is going to be in town he sends me lingerie. Then he asks me to remove it in a public place, generally at the dinner table.

So I get home without undies and I know we both had fun,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Once, years ago, I was headed out on tour from a short stay at home. My "serious" GF at the time packed her scented panties in my saxophone case. Imagine the customs officer's surprise when he opened up to inspect my horn on the way in to country!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About three years ago, when I was living in Atlanta, I was eating lunch at a well known restaurant. Although I was dining alone, I requested a large booth where I could also complete some work as I ate. I was directed to a rather large booth in the bar area of the restaurant. The waiter was so handsome and yet so young and sweet I took an instant liking to him. Well to make a very hot story short I was wearing a mid thigh dress this day and had purposely allowed the waiter to see my panties from a distance as I continuously "readjusted" my legs. I caught him looking at me a few times. I ended up leaving the restaurant that afternoon sans panties and a $10 bill with my phone number on it. Alas I never heard from the young waiter, but I do know that he got a surprise when he opened his receipt book!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
About three years ago, when I was living in Atlanta, I was eating lunch at a well known restaurant. Although I was dining alone, I requested a large booth where I could also complete some work as I ate. I was directed to a rather large booth in the bar area of the restaurant. The waiter was so handsome and yet so young and sweet I took an instant liking to him. Well to make a very hot story short I was wearing a mid thigh dress this day and had purposely allowed the waiter to see my panties from a distance as I continuously "readjusted" my legs. I caught him looking at me a few times. I ended up leaving the restaurant that afternoon sans panties and a $10 bill with my phone number on it. Alas I never heard from the young waiter, but I do know that he got a surprise when he opened his receipt book!

That is very HOT!!

I have never had anyone ask me, except for some of the Lush pervs of course. HAHA
But I have left worn panties behind by accident a time or two. No clue what he/she did with them,LOL.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Who ever told you I wear any?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Honestly, guys aren't worth losing a nice pair of panties for, but I've traded them with several girls. We always have our scent/juices in them when we exchange them.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I know an older gentleman and when he is going to be in town he sends me lingerie. Then he asks me to remove it in a public place, generally at the dinner table.

So I get home without undies and I know we both had fun,

Hot story and mutual pleasure too. Thanks for sharing 1nympholes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Martiann

Sexy story and I would have loved to be tesaed like that and left such a delicious gift. Thanks for sharing.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That is very HOT!!

I have never had anyone ask me, except for some of the Lush pervs of course. HAHA
But I have left worn panties behind by accident a time or two. No clue what he/she did with them,LOL.

I am sure the lucky recipients werethoroughly pleased to discover your intimate gift. Thanks for sharing.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Honestly, guys aren't worth losing a nice pair of panties for, but I've traded them with several girls. We always have our scent/juices in them when we exchange them.

That is hot Bethany and I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! It makes me feel so sexy. Specially when they're really moist. I love that someone wants them. xo