outdoor sex

last reply
21 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
colin123
0 likes
Does anyone like having sex outdoors and like the thought of someone watching ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Done it many times.
0 likes
Only tried my pool..but yes would love to explore ..more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love outdoor sex, is that the same as public sex?

That is even better, the higher the risk the better the thrill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes I do enjoy it. Just recently went on a very long walk with the boyfriend and then chose a spot, got bent over a rock and fucked hard. Wished someone would've passed by, maybe stopped to watch (maybe join?) but unfortunately no one did. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you know i do colin, love naked, air blowing round my bits lol fucking, and so what if we had a peeping tom mmmm makes it hotter jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it!! In my younger days I did that quite often. the warm sun on you as you get hotter is awesome!! Not sure about someone else watching. I am usually just enjoying what I have going on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Oh hell yeah! I've had sex out in the open in almost every National Park we've visited in the US and Canada. There's a perfect spot, high up on the cliffs at Blackhand Gorge, near where I live. You have to climb to get there, but once you get to the top, you can strip off and have sex (many do!) and everyone on the other side of the river gorge can watch you, because there's a heavily-trafficked bike trail across the river. But they can't get across the river, so they can only watch you from the other side. Great fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no better place to have sex than in the great outdoors. I have done it many many times.
I can enjoy having sex openly and in company with my FWB.
On one occasion we were into it in our remote camp site and believed nobody was within miles. Then we heard a few people from across the river obviously watching us and encouraging us. We learned later there was a hiking trail there.
We spend as many hours outdoors as possible as nudists and will take the opportunity to enjoy ourselves intimately when the mood is there and we believe we are unlikely to be seen.
My only bad experience was we were busily engaged and group of kids came upon us. I bothered me - but not them. they thought it was fantastic from the comments we got.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in the outdoors is the ultimate! Especially if there is water around or during a rainfall!

I love it and got to have it as much as possible!

Nothing more natural and enjoyable than fucking your brains out in the great outdoors!

Now I'm GETTING SUPER WET!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, it I so hot. Sex in the woods
Lurker
0 likes
I have had outdoor sex a number of times & love it. It's even more exciting with someone watching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love outdoor sex , especially in a public place where there is a risk of us being seen . I recall doing it at night on a beach in Italy , just below cliffs on which was perched a night club . People were leaning on the walls above us , drinking and smoking , our biggest danger were the cigarette butt ends being flicked onto the beach below . On the same beach during the day , I have had sex very few yards from this narrow , steeply shelving and overcrowded beach . We were up to our necks in the water , but our movements up and down could have given us away . I have made love in my car in busy car parks , where people could have passed by and seen us . Sex up against a big oak tree in a public park close beside the footpath , where momentarily nobody was just passing by . My former wife liked it a lot and prefered it to doing in the comfort of our bed . I especially recall one summer having an impromptu barbecue with friends in a wild moorland setting . We lit a big fire , somebody brought a guitar and we had a singalong after eating . When all the friends had departed we stripped off and fucked beside the warm fire .
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE outdoor sex! I'll fuck just about anywhere, the higher the chance of being caught the better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely agree with evie_j....love outdoor sex...last night i was fucked against a third floor apart window....i was pressed against the window....wasn't outdoor sex, but almost biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love to have sex outdoors. Be it in the woods, on the beach, on a boat or in my backyard. It is such a thrill knowing there is a possibility that we are being watched and turning someone on.
Lurker
0 likes
Love doing it outdoors even in the winter in the pouring rain or snow,love being in the mud on my back
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
It's fabulous, to have sex outdoors. For me though, it's very summer thing to do. Just too cold here in Winter, and a lot of the Springtime.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Outdoors is awesome - and being seen by someone? If they keep watching, my friend and I must be doing something right!

I;m particularly a fan of sex on beaches, boats and camping ....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sex outdoors is amazing. It's even better if someone is watching you. Nothing turns me on more.