Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill?

last reply
129 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill?
Both my boyfriends say 10, and they never lie. ;-)
Quote by browncoffee

Wow... thats not very good is it.

Quote by simplyjohn

Wow... thats not very good is it.

hey! I've been misquoted!
I would say an 8. I don't get as deep as I want sometimes when the cock is thick but I'm practicing to get better. But I mean really, what matters is if he gets his pleasure from it and I've never had any complaints. smile
Since 10 is the highest to be rated even though I'm better than a 10 so I guess by all the compliments I get I rate myself a 10
10 on 10...my guys luv nye sucking on their Cocks. Specially the big black ones....
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
I would say an 8. I don't get as deep as I want sometimes when the cock is thick but I'm practicing to get better. But I mean really, what matters is if he gets his pleasure from it and I've never had any complaints. smile

I love your honesty, and how you're practicing to improve, very attractive :)
Quote by HornyShaw
.. Hmm 10

Not 11? smile
Quote by Jasmine_x
I'd probably go with a 7 or 8.

I more than happy to offer myself if you want someone to practice on......
10 for the first 5 minutes or so, I tend to lose interest a bit as time goes on though. Usually ends well for him even if my jaws are aching.
i'm about a 8 I love sucking a man and i'm a man also
My best friend is a gay guy and without boring you with details I often date or hook up anyway with bi men I meet when I am around the gay community. I'd say from seemingly honest feedback I am about a 6 and most bi men say men are way better at it.
Quote by angeldust
Since 10 is the highest to be rated even though I'm better than a 10 so I guess by all the compliments I get I rate myself a 10

That's quite impressive! Good for you.
I would rate myself a 9. No one can give a perfect blowjob, there is always room for improvement. Adapting to each individual guy helps discover what they perfer and hones my skills!
I'd say 1.5. I'm never really sure what to do with the balls, and are teeth good or not? Instead of growing in my mouth, I usually cause it to go limp. Is there a class to get to a 10?
Quote by PurePurplePassion
I would rate myself a 9. No one can give a perfect blowjob, there is always room for improvement. Adapting to each individual guy helps discover what they perfer and hones my skills![/quote

Excellent attitude smile A+]
Quote by Irresistibledesire
I'd say 1.5. I'm never really sure what to do with the balls, and are teeth good or not? Instead of growing in my mouth, I usually cause it to go limp. Is there a class to get to a 10?

Quote by Bossland

I was being a smart ass. My skill level is top secret information.
Quote by Irresistibledesire

I was being a smart ass. My skill level is top secret information.

Want to share secrets?
As a receiver of them. A solid 10 - I'm very enthusiastic about getting a bj and always show my appreciation.
I always hate these self-assessment tests. I'd rate myself as about 7, but I'd be hoping my assessor would mark me up to a 10. ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Quote by Bossland

I think I need to sign up for practice, just to be sure. You can dole out the final assessment.

In all seriousness who the hell knows. Barring one slightly humiliating experience with a larger than usual piece of equipment I've never not been complimented.

I'm a 10/10 for enthusiasm.