Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ok ladies, have you ever asked a guy out on a date?

last reply
32 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Myself, I've been asked out 3 times by different women, I did know all three but not very well and yep i was caught off guard each time(wut?).

Ok, it's your turn now if you please.
Active Ink Slinger
Figured I'd chime in, I've been asked out by a girl as well once, she was older than myself and I was definitely caught off guard.
Active Ink Slinger
Yup, many times. It was casual and fun, though.
I was a bar manager and I used to get comp'd tickets to hockey games, concerts, events and such. If I knew someone liked a certain hockey team or band or could behave themselves at a Wine & Food festival, I'd ask them to go with me.
I never found it difficult to ask someone out on a date... But then I kept it light and casual and didn't make a big deal of it.
Active Ink Slinger
Hmm yes I asked my current date out to our last date, it shocked him through and through but our date was great haha. I think for shy guys sometimes they need the push, however at the same time, it's putting a lot of trust in the guy to be a gentleman about it and not just try to take advantage of you.
Active Ink Slinger
I have, or I’d probably still be waiting. They’d need to have something special to begin with though, if I went as far as asking them out.

If they can at least hold a conversation with me, and be good company, then I’m happy. Anything more on a first date really isn’t necessary.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
I did one time. I really liked him and he was pretty shy so I figured why not ask. We ended up going out a few times but it didnt work out.
Alpha Blonde
No, I haven't. Not as a first date. Or probably even a second date.

Once I'm already in the process of dating someone though, yes, I'll arrange or hook things up.
Lurker
I have nudged a guy but never straight up asked him!

heartrooke
Her Royal Spriteness
do one night stands count? i've been the aggressor with those - dates, not so much. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Yeah, I have. It's really not a huge deal for me. I'm not ridiculously aggressive or anything, but if I came across a guy and we shared a common interest or two, asking him to go see that cool movie with me or attend a lecture or check out this band seemed perfectly natural.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
I actually told my husband he was a good date before we ever went on a date. It's how I got his interest ;)
Lurker
Yes I have, so what if they say no? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Rookie Scribe
I've asked a guy on a date a few times before, it's usually someone I've known for longer than 5 minutes...
Cheeky Chick
It’s funny for me. I’m very old fashion in a lot of ways and in others I’m not. I don’t think it should always be up to the man to do the asking out. However if the girl does ask, this implies that she is paying. And yes, I do think that girls should pay on dates too. You can have him pay, her pay or go Dutch. I don’t think a girl should ask a man out then expect him to pay. I have in fact asked men out and paid.
Active Ink Slinger
I have and he said yes.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
Only once. The couple of seconds it took for me finish asking and for him to say "yes" were amongst the longest of my life--and I was confident what the answer would be! The experience gave me a new appreciation for what guys must go through on a regular basis.
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes and more than once. If you see someone you are interested in why let the opportunity slip away?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Poppet
It’s funny for me. I’m very old fashion in a lot of ways and in others I’m not. I don’t think it should always be up to the man to do the asking out. However if the girl does ask, this implies that she is paying. And yes, I do think that girls should pay on dates too. You can have him pay, her pay or go Dutch. I don’t think a girl should ask a man out then expect him to pay. I have in fact asked men out and paid.

Active Ink Slinger
Yes, and I had fun dates with them!!
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I have ... even after I was married ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
I have quite a lot, I don't get turned down much, if they do fair enough and move on smile
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, have definitely asked a guy out before. Sometimes they were just to shy to get that ball rolling.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I did. I know he had a crush on me but always fumbled when I made him to talk. So I thought it would be better for me to take first step
Cock Connoisseur
No I haven't. Not that I wouldn't, just haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.
Active Ink Slinger
only if they were super hot. usually just casually for a hook up or something. let's be honest most girls only ask guys on dates to fuck. i'm not one to pay for a date.
Active Ink Slinger
I have asked guys out, I don't see that that is a bad thing to do.

Having said that I have also had a couple say no based on the fact that they felt I shouldn't have asked them!

Spain is still a very macho country!!