Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

names on lush

last reply
30 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
is there a story/reason behind your lush name mine is because I make things out of steel
everyone thinks mine is because i have big boobs or implants, but they are wrong. i used to love jelly as a kid, so nicknamed Jelly, then one of my school days bf used to laugh at my tiny tits, ok all say aaaaaaaahhhh cheeky gits lol; so he added the booby part as a joke, and it stuck, my parents call me jelly everyone else jellyboobys. i get odd looks sometimes from strangers but an ideal way of breaking the ice lol
Mine is because my parents named me Bethany Frasier and forgot to warn me not to use my real name on sex sites!
Quote by workswithsteel
is there a story/reason behind your lush name mine is because I make things out of steel

Just to attract the attention..... LOL
I was drinking cherry cola and it was 7:03.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Mine is because I hope you would notice me.

Would you pay attention to Whitney Roberts?
Mine is because I'm curvy and hipsandcurves.com is my favorite lingerie shop. I would buy everything there if I could! Lol
Because I can never get enough it seems. I can have sex or masturbate and cum multiple times but still have the need to cum again. Rarely sated. However, if I were to change my name there's a few more I could use like squirtinglover (seems I'm able to squirt now), letmepegu (I have a deep desire to peg a man), fitbitfreak, (I'm obsessed with my fitbit)...the list can go on and on.
Taylor_Short= My middle name plus the fact I'm super short smile
I have sultry eyes smile

Please check out my stories. <3
three versions of how mine came about. truth is just needed a fast sign on one day. and other two you can ask about
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Because it's who I am.
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Mine is because my parents named me Bethany Frasier and forgot to warn me not to use my real name on sex sites!

Well, I was eluding from someone
because I am...
Quote by elude

Well, I was eluding from someone

Well well ..I kindly hope that you know I'm still chasing after you Nic

You can run ,hide but you can't "escape"
I don't have time to explain since the plane is pulling away from the gate and the very sexy flight attendant has asked me politely to turn off my computer. Next time she won't be such an angel . Okay we'll come back to this one.
My first 2 names
Actually my name is my first name which is Shannon, and the 3K is in honor of my first lover, Tom Servo.
I love tits of all shapes and sizes think they are the sexiest part of a woman
I'm like a vibrator.
I liked it because it's mysterious and I thought it would be a perfect pen name.....

xo
Quote by Buz
I'm like a vibrator.

Really?

I thought it was because you were like a buz saw. Always cutting through the bullshit.
I'm blackish, I'm average and I'm all female-ish.

Actually, it's something left over from college and not too amusing.
But, I like what it says to me.
? A True Story ?
Quote by Escape

Well well ..I kindly hope that you know I'm still chasing after you Nic

You can run, hide but you can't "escape"

Crap, she's here!
yes of course mine was meant to be a little bit of a double entendre
I happen to love Pedro Almodovar and one of my favorite movies is "Atame - Tie Me Up Tie Me Down". Was watching the movie when I created my profile so I went with it.
Peri is a peach like ripe fairy smile