MMF threesome

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you were to have a 3 way with a couple of guys, would you enjoy watching them interact with each other or just both of them with you only?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Unless I'm with a couple of bisexual guys, I'm always the center of attention. But I actually like being with 2 bisexual guys and enjoy watching them enjoy each other. This has only happened a couple times though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a couple of guys a few years ago. They suddenly found they were more interested in each other than me so I lost interest.

I am be selfish, but I crave attention. That is why I love Gangbangs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a huge turn-on to watch them play with each other. Still, I wouldn't want the focus to get too far off of me. It would be a delicate balance, I'm sure.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Unless I'm with a couple of bisexual guys, I'm always the center of attention. But I actually like being with 2 bisexual guys and enjoy watching them enjoy each other. This has only happened a couple times though.

You’re my kind of lady!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I was with a couple of guys a few years ago. They suddenly found they were more interested in each other than me so I lost interest.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

The lady should always be the center of attention in this situation.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
All my MMF's, I have been the center of attention. Not sure how I would feel about it, if I wasn't...lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Generally, I avoid bisexual guys. When I do an MFM, I am "the target" and have all the holes and stamina needed to entertain both guys at once. If they are fiddling with each other, I feel like a spectator at my own "party" and am not into that.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I want all of the attention on me were I to participate in an MFM threesome

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

1 like

While I enjoy being the center of attention a bi MMF where we all fuck each other would be fantastic!

3 likes

I would enjoy watching them together then join in the fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Would love to be brave enough to do it

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Quote by Beffer

What this wonderful woman, said. If I have two horny men who are straight, I hope they said their prayers. If they are bisexual, well, the combinations are intense, and I do like to watch.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My husband is eagerly bi, so we've done it both ways. I enjoy either way, as does he, but I think he likes it best when the other guy is bi - or at least open-minded enough to experiment a little! I do like seeing him enjoy it too.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I’ve been with a pair of bi guys occasionally and it was fun

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My husband is straight and the guys don't typically interact with each other if I'm in a three with him. However, a few times, the other guy has grabbed his cock. It's fun and kinda hot to see his reaction. He usually politely redirects the action and most guys take the hint.