men in kitchen

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
some women never let their bf or husband come in kitchen to cook. so, what do you think? do you think it is sexy when men cook, or do you think it is better we (men) never come in kitchen (I can imagine the kitchen after men cook) :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Go to the kitchen and make me a sammich. I like a man who can cook. But it is my kitchen, you follow my rules. I am Super Bitch when it comes to the kitchen. But to answer your question, yes. I am in. The kitchen at school, most days, so yes cook for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a very good cook and enjoy cooking greatly. But the kitchen is my husbands domain and If I acted as anything but a guest, I would be out on the street.

Worked for us very well for many years.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I cook all the meals in this house. I only know like 15 recipes, but I am very good at them. If I were a woman I would find it sexy smile. But I'm not, so it is merely one more chore I have to do. Anyone who wants to cook is welcome to take over my kitchen. Come over and cook tonight if you want (sorry, I know this is ask the gals, but I couldn't help myself).
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Anyone who likes cooking looks very sexy in my kitchen. I don't mind cleaning up afterwards. A passionate cook means great food.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Men belong on the patio grilling on the barby while I'm swimming in the pool. The kitchen is MY territory! Unless I give you instructions to chop onions, dice carrots, etc. you'd better keep your ass OUT of my domain!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to cook. My wife and I share cooking duties, sometimes I do it, sometimes she does and sometimes we do it together. Now when it comes to grilling and barbecuing, the grill and the smoker are my domain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they want to eat, they need to cook. And if they cook, they damn well better clean up after themselves.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
who the hell are these women NOT allowing men in the kitchen?! i for one LOVE to see a man there! it's very sexy watching a man cook.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its nice when the man can cook but its even better when he takes me out to dinner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a man in the kitchen. Cooking......cleaning up......or taking a wooden spoon to my naughty backside!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
World's best chefs are men!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
who the hell are these women NOT allowing men in the kitchen?! i for one LOVE to see a man there! it's very sexy watching a man cook.
I do not allow anyone in my kitchen. I'm just a major bitch like that. You are more then welcome in there at dishes time. Not when I am cooking.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would adore my man if he's a good cook. smile So it's a yes, a huge plus for me.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Men belong on the patio grilling on the barby while I'm swimming in the pool. The kitchen is MY territory! Unless I give you instructions to chop onions, dice carrots, etc. you'd better keep your ass OUT of my domain!

Good thing you never met my Robb you would have a serious clash.