matching bra and panties

last reply
30 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do u guys only match bra and panties when u r planning on showing them, r does it happen normally?
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm.... I don't know too many guys that match bra and panties... or at least actually show them!
As for me, no I don't usually match. If it is going to be some sort of show, I usually do without either, or definitely lose the bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
easy to answer generally dont wear either simples xxxx jelly xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by twistyourfate612
do u guys only match bra and panties when u r planning on showing them, r does it happen normally?

My bra and panties match every day, unless im wearing white dress pants, in which case, there are no panties...... Maybe I'm just OCD?!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I must wear bra and panties then they must match or it will drive me crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
matching, almost 100% of the time, I can hardly see a reason not to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine rarely match, unless I know they will be seen of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say I match more often than I don't. Especially if I expect them to be seen.
0 likes
I prefer to wear matching bra an panties, but ones beauty is not in what the wear, it can only enhance. ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine always match if they are going to be seen and I think they rarely match if I know that are not going to be seen.

What's the point if no one is going to see them. First thing out of the drawer! Besides that's why I have everyday stuff and "special" bras and panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to match its like an old thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm wearing both, they match!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am going to wear a Bra and Panties they are going to match.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine rarely match, they only match by coincidence or a special occasion really.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've just seen a post on Tumblr that reminded me of this forum post

"Matching underwear makes you feel great. Matching black underwear makes you feel powerful"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Ain't nobody got time for that. Well I guess one do, but I don't care lol

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Ain't nobody got time for that. Well I guess some
do, but I don't care lol

Please check out my stories. <3
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's definitely an occasion deal, and even then it's iffy because most men I don't think are even going to notice. They're way to focused on the "cash and prizes"(as ronda rousey puts it) to really give a crap about the preparation that went into the show. imo lol
Lurker
0 likes
I try to always wearing a matching bra & panties set, makes me feel sexy; when they don't match, don't feel as hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Rarely.
Because I don't usually wear panties but sometimes a thong or g-string when the need is there...
But i almost always have to wear a bra with these boobs! Lol!

Kisses!

Steph
0 likes
Sometimes it happens naturally. Not often though.

I put extra effort in if I know I want to show them to someone. I make sure they match and are substantially more sexy than my normal everyday sets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Hmmm.... I don't know too many guys that match bra and panties... or at least actually show them!
As for me, no I don't usually match. If it is going to be some sort of show, I usually do without either, or definitely lose the bra.

Skin always matches skin, now that's how you feel sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not on a daily wear basis. Special occasions, yes. Its sexy to match and he loves it!
Lurker
0 likes
I always match I'm very ocd about it. If I'm wearing white shorts or something like that I usually just go commando.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to mix and match -- variety!
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is probably a 75% chance they match on any given day lol
Lurker
0 likes
i would have to say most days not matching as such in regards to a matched set. But about 60% matching colours. Dose that make sense???? I don't know......lol
Lurker
0 likes
Matching bra, thong and heels when I'm on the prowl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time . I will usually buy 3 or 4 pairs of knickers of different styles to each bra i buy. also i will always wear a matching set if wearing suspenders or basque