Masturbation

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly need to know, how many women truly masturbate? My wife has only admitted to doing it 2x in her life. Both times at college. She just thinks it is wrong, and that there are not many who do it other then guys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I am 18 and actively have masturbated about 100+ times so far
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey if it ain't right for her, well that's her business. Many women masturbate frequently and that works for them. You can't do something just because lots of others do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most everyday at least, to start my day, if my guy if not there to offer something different.

Some days when I am alone and really horny it seems like one session and then another in a short time.

There are days I miss out completely if I am super busy. Damn I need to improve my time management.

But if you wife is not into it, that is normal for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it at times, not often. but some women really think its just for guys. I think they created toys for a reason ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Every couple of days at least.
Lurker
0 likes
Every couple of days at least.
Lurker
0 likes
I was raised to believe that solo sex was wrong so had terribly guilty feelings when I pleasured myself. My 20 year marriage was a sexual disaster, which was when I got into the habit of regular masturbation. Since being single again masturbating (and occasional partnered sex) has just been part of my daily diet. Occasionally there is a day or two when I don't, but often it is once or twice a day. It gives me great physical pleasure, but it is also a lovely way of relaxing -- especially if I am having trouble at night getting to sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am in my early twenties and most of the girls I have talked with have masturbated at least a few times. However once you talk to older women it seems to happen a less lot or they just recently started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its seems there is a double standard. Its ok for guys but not girls! There is a whole market of sex toys that say otherwise. If I am horny and a man is not available I can and will meet my own needs. I enjoy sex and wont let someone make me feel bad about it. If I dont know what pleases me how can the person I am with!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fairly frequently - Steve my husband loves to watch me. Also helps because he has a very small prick so we turn it into a game.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Every morning in the shower using the hand held shower head. The pulse setting and lower water pressure is fantastic!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's the old adage "To each his own".

As some other people have said I was raised to believe it was wrong. But as I have matured and developed my own values and attitudes I see nothing "wrong" with it.

As for myself, my husband is out of town very frequently so during those times I masturbate almost daily. When my husband is home it's much less frequent.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Far too many women are stifled sexually because of that old 'double-standard' society imposes. Its 'wrong'? Gimme a break! It never seems to be wrong for men, so women? If you enjoy orgasms (and I'm addicted to them!), get your fingers moving, ladies! I masturbate almost every day.