Lipstick - why??

last reply
46 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a Burt's Bee's kindof girl. I have naturally big lips, so really putting anything but a very slight shade on them makes them look HUGE! The tingle factor of Burt's is just a bonus for the man I am with.

Why do I suddenly feel that Burt's Bee's original lip chap world sales going up? I should invest!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is burt's bee's????

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Burt's Bee's is a body care line that is made with honey and/or beeswax as an ingredient. Their products are REALLY good for your skin and smell heavenly. Their lip care line, is probably my favourite out of everything made. Most of their products are very good for sensitive skin as most of the ingredients are natural.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not really a makeup a person. I only use makeup when I'm going for seduction,and even then its not that much. Just a touch of eyeliner and powder and no smudge lipstick. Other than that I use lip gloss just like the other women do.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm expecting some action, lol, I love to wear Burt's Bees lip gloss which doesn't get in the way, lol, rather it clears the way coz of its exotic taste and rich, pearlized colors...... My gf love taste of Autumn Haze, Rosy Dawn, Evening Glow and Starry Night shades.... I can feel her heartbeat racing from normal to abnormal in a couple of seconds after she start sucking my lips.... hehehe. Other then that I also like Covergirl's Lip Smoochies Sizzle and Colorlicious Lip Gloss to flame my lovers senuality :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm allergic to all makeup and even if I wasn't allergic, I still think it's a hassle and pointless unless you're performing on stage or going out to something important.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lip gloss! most every gf i have in lush can coat my lips over n over again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tammys2fun

A pretty gloss can work wonders to set the evening's mood!
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Heavy matte lipstick looks beautiful, in my opinion, but not kissably so. I'll do a heavy lip when I'm going out, but it gets wiped off before any kisses. Daily, I do a simple lip gloss with a light pink tint. The lip gloss is a little more kissable. Although, I have had a request or two to remove one of my 'lip-plumping' glosses (it tingles in a minty kind of way) before being kissed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Heavy matte lipstick looks beautiful, in my opinion, but not kissably so. I'll do a heavy lip when I'm going out, but it gets wiped off before any kisses. Daily, I do a simple lip gloss with a light pink tint. The lip gloss is a little more kissable. Although, I have had a request or two to remove one of my 'lip-plumping' glosses (it tingles in a minty kind of way) before being kissed.

Men that request anything taken off have no respect of beauty. Lipstick from ones love upon thy lips are a sign that she took the time to grace you with intimacy. I love to have lipstick or gloss all over me
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to mark territories!
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by SirDominic

Men that request anything taken off have no respect of beauty. Lipstick from ones love upon thy lips are a sign that she took the time to grace you with intimacy. I love to have lipstick or gloss all over me

*bats her eyelashes* Well stated. See, that's why I'm no longer with said gentleman. Okay?

EDIT: *slathers on some matte red lipstick* (Check your inbox)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
To me it is like dressing up for sex..If I'm taking the time to put on lingerie I want to go all the way with make-up too. Plus hubby loves me having on red lipstick when giving him oral. To me that's a plus since I know he likes it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Scshavedmom
To me it is like dressing up for sex..If I'm taking the time to put on lingerie I want to go all the way with make-up too. Plus hubby loves me having on red lipstick when giving him oral. To me that's a plus since I know he likes it.

I agree. If it makes you feel sexy of if your partner likes it than why not. Its all part of the "game'.

If you and your partner are home and you know you will be having sex, then why dress at all? But that would be boring, at least to me it is. How you dress, your lipstick, your scent! It all adds to the excitement!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I use gloss or sheer lipstick (something like Dior Addict Lip Glow) if I know I'm going to be kissing or more. It's just less messy and non-staining when it melts off.

If I'm going out and wearing a strong lip, I tend to transition to a more sheer colour or gloss toward the end of the evening anyway. There's nothing worse than having a few drinks and then worrying about reapplying cleanly in a dark bathroom.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Although, I have had a request or two to remove one of my 'lip-plumping' glosses (it tingles in a minty kind of way) before being kissed.

Lip Venom! Yep, I had the same request from a BF once. Hah.