Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lick your fingers or toys clean after masturbating, or wash them?

last reply
29 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Yes!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Wash them. I'm ridiculously OCD about cleanliness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lick my fingers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lick them clean, wash in the morning
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Licking them clean i have done once or twice, but always followed by a thorough cleaning.
About four times a year i run all my toys on a low temp cycle in the dishwasher just to make sure
Lurker
0 likes
I lick them clean and then wash them before using them again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always lick them clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always lick them clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most of the others guess I do both....yes I lick my fingers and toys but also clean then well.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
If I do, it's more for aesthetic purposes if I'm being watched. Or if I'm in between rounds and I'm in a primal/sexy sort of mood, then I'll lick them clean.

But after I've cum as many times as I feel like cumming, the mood's over and licking my fingers/toys would feel silly to me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Lick them clean and a thorough disinfecting wash after playtime is best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good question....bizarely i lick my fingers but wash my toys.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how long is that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes I lick them clean, but always also wash them later or the next day. On the other hand, I always lick and suck my husband clean after we have sex. It started out as something he wanted me to do, but now I really enjoy doing it.
0 likes
I don't mind licking them. However, I'm too much of a scientist not to wash them with warm water and soap, too.

Your mouth has completely different bacteria than your vagina. Sometimes, they don't mix nicely.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Soccermom
Like most of the others guess I do both....yes I lick my fingers and toys but also clean then well.

Same
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, always lick them while i cool down, then ill either get up and wash them right away or ill wait til morning. I learned to wait if i was too tired after a bad case of "left a dildo and a butt plug in the dish drying rack"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lick then wash, for both.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lick and suck them first then wash them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have to agree with She definitely wash and if you are as promiscuous as me I certain recommend condoms.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh yes, I love to lick my fingers and smell them, and I love to lick my toys sometimes as well.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Totally lick and suck them clean but that is more for the reason of I love how I taste. Cleanliness wise I clean them after I lick them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do love to taste myself after, but I also want my toys to be clean for next time so I clean them often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I lick my fingers and toys during playtime and after. It's tastes so good.