Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies what do you think about a guy ejaculating multiple times in bed?

last reply
44 replies
6.3k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Most women Iv met in the past thought good sex is supposed to be like this:
The woman has multiple orgasms, It doesn't matter how soon she orgasms,cums,female ejaculates. The guy is expected to last for hours or even all night until they want him to finish/cum/ejaculate.

I think theres kind of a double standard because its ok for women to get their pleasure quick but not so ok for the guy to get his pleasure quick.

Obviously I can understand that happens because women can usually keep going and usually when a guy is done theres a good chance sex might be over.

Im curious what women would think if a guy had sex for an hour then ejaculated gave them oral or something for a minute or two until he's not sensitive and then continued having sex with them and did the same a few times throughout sex but the overall session lasted for a good 3-4 hours without stopping? Would that still be considered good sex considering he didn't stop pleasing her? or would women think of it as a different session each time he ejaculates?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jp2017
The woman has multiple orgasms, It doesn't matter how soon she orgasms,cums,female ejaculates. The guy is expected to last for hours or even all night until they want him to finish/cum/ejaculate.

I think theres kind of a double standard because its ok for women to get their pleasure quick but not so ok for the guy to get his pleasure quick.

Obviously I can understand that happens because women can usually keep going and usually when a guy is done theres a good chance sex might be over.

Im curious what women would think if a guy had sex for an hour then ejaculated gave them oral or something for a minute or two until he's not sensitive and then continued having sex with them and did the same a few times throughout sex but the overall session lasted for a good 3-4 hours without stopping? Would that still be considered good sex considering he didn't stop pleasing her? or would women think of it as a different session each time he ejaculates?

Women are usually mently n physically prepared to give pleasure rather than care for their own pleasure. The senario on which you are asking our opinion.....is an ideal one which may be the ultimate dream of every woman......that while giving true pleasure to her man multiple times she also had 3*4 hrs of heaven ride. But dont you think it is more hypothetical rather than real?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Pussy's right, I fear. Most guys, once they've spunked, just want to go to sleep lol.

It's nice to find the exceptions, though.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live with the exception. He needs to ejaculate two or three times before he so to speak loses his ability for a while.

So it can happen.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's usually guys over 30 who are once-and-done (maybe twice), and that's fine, as long as they last awhile before they ejaculate. On the other hand, guys under 30, especially guys under 20 can go 4-5 rounds, and it doesn't really matter how long they last each time, because they can get it up again in 15-20 minutes and go again. That's one reason I prefer younger guys. They usually cum faster, but they can cum in me over and over, and do other things in between while they're recovering (even just talk).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jp2017

I think in the grand scheme of things, you’ve got this exactly the opposite. Too many guys don’t last even until the women get off the first time!

Being 62, with a little help from Vitamin V, I’m good for three, but I try to save them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jp2017

Some of the best sex I've had has been quick - for both of us.

The difference between good and bad sex, for me, is whether both of us enjoy it - whatever it is. If we both find pleasure, it's golden. Bad sex is when it's one-sided and only one person is into it. Then it's not as intimate or hot . . . whether it lasts 5 minutes or 5 hours doesn't matter.

Personally, I'm not too big of a fan of very long sex sessions.

But what matters is we both find satisfaction and aren't left still needing or wanting when the other says "I'm done"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my younger days, like in my 30s,( I'm 66 now) I used to fuck for like 20 minutes, cum but not pull out. Rest a minute then gently rock back and forth for a bit until I was hard again and go for another round. Did this for 16 orgasms over 6 hours once. Didn't get any complaints! smile It was July 1983.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laundry, lots of laundry.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
It sends me over the edge really fast when a guy can cum in me and keep fucking. So yes please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My experience was a few came too fast for me and I didn't orgasm. They had got what they wanted and generally left me to finish myself off manually. Rarely did they get a second opportunity.
Now I have a couple of FWB who can both maintain a session on and off for three or four hours if we are that interested. The rebound time is around the 10 to 15 minutes generally which is fine by me but with a bit of oral help they can be back into it within a few minutes if I am really that horny. Generally they can cum about four times in a couple of hours before they have to have a long break. I would say its 15 minutes on and 15 minutes off is reasonable.
I am lucky in that I can now cum fairly quickly and frequently have multiple orgasms during a normal session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it happens I think to myself, "Thank Gawd!"
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is exciting to have him cum a few times during our sexual session ... no doubt, I have found that sucking him gets it hard all over, again ... so a good activity!!
Lurker
0 likes
The guy that I am having the most sex, swears he can orgasm without ejaculating and can last quite some time without ejaculating. He says its great for him, because he is having his own little orgasms, as I have mine. Then when he finally ejaculates, he cries out like a banshee being shot with a poison dart. I didnt believe him at first when he said he orgasmed without ejaculating but he seems to be having peaks of pleasure, much like I do, without ejaculating. It has made for some wonderfully prolonged sessions of lovemaking, both before and after he ejaculates.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband can make me cum EXTREMELY hard multiple times and dOESNT even have to orgasms. He has also been known to cum in my pussy three times per session. He has the MOST amazing cock control that I HAVE ever seen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if a guy can do that... he's worth a second look.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im pretty realistic when it comes to these things and so i understand that guys dont just go on for hours like the energizer bunny. So if he cums and i havent then im just going to have to go for it again!
Personally i dont believe in having sex with someone unless im really into them (for the most part). So if the guy im with cums early ill let it slide because ill do what i can to get off... lol. Im thankful that in the past when my man or whoever i was with at the time came before me, we'd both just wait then go again instead of him just leaving or going to sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SilverFoxProwler

I think in the grand scheme of things, you’ve got this exactly the opposite. Too many guys don’t last even until the women get off the first time!

Being 62, with a little help from Vitamin V, I’m good for three, but I try to save them.

I agree, this is the beauty of young men, and or multiple partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It's usually guys over 30 who are once-and-done (maybe twice), and that's fine, as long as they last awhile before they ejaculate. On the other hand, guys under 30, especially guys under 20 can go 4-5 rounds, and it doesn't really matter how long they last each time, because they can get it up again in 15-20 minutes and go again. That's one reason I prefer younger guys. They usually cum faster, but they can cum in me over and over, and do other things in between while they're recovering (even just talk).

This was who I meant to quote!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The more times the better.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think if a guy cums multiple times in bed with me, he should volunteer to sleep on the wet spot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't bother me when they do. Just means that i must be doing something they enjoy.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bethany you nailed it!

Guys get older and slow down in quantity, hopefully not quality. In those good old college days Katie said most of her guys could go 4 or 5 times in a row. (Usually no wet spot, she's a swallower)

At our in-home Glory Hole event in July, we had a few college age guys in attendance, and they all came multiple times. The ladies loved it.

Fun night!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It’s a serious issue that guy is ejaculating multiple times in bed. It means that the condition is normal and sexual life is horrible. He cannot stand actually when it required. And this really matters a lot for any women as her man cannot satisfy her in bed. But there are ways to overcome this condition. You can go for natural ways like many herbs or ingredients, supplements, foods, exercises and others. In fact, there are lots of useful foods to cure premature ejaculation like:
• Green Onion
• Blueberries
• Brown Rice
• Garlic
• Eggs
• Dark Chocolates
• Spinach
• Walnuts
• Asparagus
There are several others and are very helpful to get rid of PE completely without any side effects.
See more on: https://
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jp2017

Would be ideal sex for me. But i can only find those men in the stories or in my dreams
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

100% agree
until 30s, I was able to to 3-4 round with quick pause..
now easily 2, sometimes 3.. but of course it depends what's in between ;)
0 likes

Why is he ejaculating in the bed instead of on me or in me?

That's the real question.

If he can pop off multiple times then good for him.