Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies - what are your beauty tips?

last reply
32 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Coconut, almond, olive or Castor oil makes a good makeup remover and benefits the skin too. While in the bath, just a finger tip of any of these rubbed into elbows, knees, feet, face, etc works wonders. I rub just a touch on my whole body including pubic area when needed. This makes everything soft and sweet.

For blemished areas -after removing makeup etc, wash repeatedly with plain water and then reapply just a touch of oil : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
I'll send these good tips over to the pub, Myself. This section is for questions for gals.
Quote by roccotool
I'll send these good tips over to the pub, Myself. This section is for questions for gals.

the pub is cool -was hoping to get some tips from others as well : )
Drinking plenty of water is the most effective way to reduce wrinkles and improve your skin condition.

Avocado makes a very good and cheap face pack.
Vaseline lip balm is super cheap,makes the lips shine and is a good balm in the summer and the winter months. I use it when I go out sometimes instead of lipgloss
If my under eye area and lids are having a old lady looking day, I'll apply the frosted Chapstick right over my makeup to give them a youthful look. The frost finish lightens the dark circles under eye also.
Dont put mascara on your lower eyelashes because it casts shadows and make you look like you have dark, tired eyes.

Also Clean & Clear Exfoliating Scrub is great! I use it all over my body before using shower gel to make my skin silky smooth
Quote by nicola
Drinking plenty of water is the most effective way to reduce wrinkles and improve your skin condition.

Avocado makes a very good and cheap face pack.

Drinking water is so good for your whole body. I'll try the avocado. I usually use oatmeal cooked in milk with honey added after it cools. -thanks everyone
Exfoliate and moisturize really most any products will do I like Youthful Essence and Clinque best. Always remember sunscreen and get plenty of weight bearing exercise! Don't wear clothes that fit like a sack or you look like a sack LOL Accessories make the outfit glam it up!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Highlight the good features dont coverup the bad with an inch of foundation
Quote by LusciousLola
Smiling.

God yes. The amount of perfectly pretty girls i see complaining about their looks but i look on their facebook and they have a face like a slapped ass on all their photos. Smile goddaamit!!
Dont take real hot showers, it drys out your skin.

Before you dry off after a shower or bath smooth baby oil all over your body and then dab off with the towel. It keeps your skin smooth and doesnt let it dry out.

Mascara will cause your eyelashes to fall out faster. Top and bottom eyeliner can add to the effect of longer lashes without the harsh effects of mascara. (mascara contains guano.....bat poop for those who dont know)

Always remove your makeup before bed so your skin can rest.

Take days with no makeup at all, let your skin breath!!!

soak your feet in warm water and lavender before bed, rub them down with a lavender oil, put on socks and let your feet rest. It helps keep callouses down and your feet soft.

Will think of more later!
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
Sugar body scrub...super cheap and works great

Using bubble bath for shower gel...I buy the AVON ones, you get 24oz for less than 2 bottles of regular body wash and you use less of it smile

Aveeno facial soaps...I have super sensitive skin so this works best

Witch hazel for toner...can also be used on the bikini area if you get bumps...helps to sooth the skin and stop them from occuring (also great for healing wounds anywhere on the body)

Body gel oils after a shower before drying off

Cheap beer or cheap mayo (the full fat kind) put it in your hair like conditioner put a little plastic wrap and a warm (just from the dryer) towel ... let it sit for 15-30 minutes (depending on how damanged your hair is) then rinse your hair comes out super soft and shiney and dont worry about smelling like a jar of mayo or a brewery once your hair dries the smell goes away.

Apple Cider Vinegar can be used if you have dandruff but color your hair, this wont strip your color

Coffee used on dark brown to black hair can enrich the color

Lemons work great for blonde hair or for lightening up darker hair (gives good highlights)

Using Henna on hair can help bring out reds and bronze colors (its not permanent like most hair dyes, but blondes shouldn't use it since it can darken the hair)

Yoga bellydancing and ballet for a workout, cardio stretching and weight bearing exercises all in one enjoyable (at least for me) workout
Apple
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by LusciousLola
Smiling.

God yes. The amount of perfectly pretty girls i see complaining about their looks but i look on their facebook and they have a face like a slapped ass on all their photos. Smile goddaamit!!

: )

Touch, apply lotion, makeup, etc with the grain of your skin not against in upward strokes. Over the years, this will help a lot.
The thickness of your eyeliner should not be moreso than your eyes.

A real smile will always look better than your practiced "perfect" smile.

Applying foundation is not like frosting a cake- more is not always better!

Exfoliate and moisturise... good skin glows.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
When sun bathing, apply olive oil over more than just the ends avoiding the roots of your hair. Pin up and toss your head in a bag. I mean wrap your hair in a shower cap or plastic bag. Apply an SPF factor sun screen and go soak up the sun. Your hair will thank-you!!!

Take a bucket of water; hot or cold, make sure the water level is over your ankles, and put in about 1/4 cup of white vinegar. Soak your tender tootsies to kill bacteria, fungus and neutralise odors. Do at least once a day, soak for about fifteen minutes. This also softens the skin on your feet!!!

Never wear nail polish for more than seven days in a row to prevent dry nails.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Quote by Kinkynightmares
Dont take real hot showers, it drys out your skin.

Before you dry off after a shower or bath smooth baby oil all over your body and then dab off with the towel. It keeps your skin smooth and doesnt let it dry out.

Mascara will cause your eyelashes to fall out faster. Top and bottom eyeliner can add to the effect of longer lashes without the harsh effects of mascara. (mascara contains guano.....bat poop for those who dont know)

Always remove your makeup before bed so your skin can rest.

Take days with no makeup at all, let your skin breath!!!

soak your feet in warm water and lavender before bed, rub them down with a lavender oil, put on socks and let your feet rest. It helps keep callouses down and your feet soft.

Will think of more later!

Aweeeeeee I love my hot showers!!!! Can't give them up
Instead of bying coloured eye-liners I used to put a black khol eye-liner on my top lid and then stroke gently with a metallic green over the black eye-liner the eye-shadow sticks great to it.

I agree baby oil after a bath or shower just before while your body is still slightly wet as the moisture stays better.

I love Palmer's butter moisturiser. I also like to apply plain lip-gloss then lippy over the top then that way the clear lip-gloss stays cleaner ha ha.
Ensure to orgasm every night before you sleep ! Works wonders .......
Quote by swollen

ha ha nice one - hot sweaty passionate sex is great for a glowing complexion and wonderful for your pores
Drink lot of water, try to limit alcohol consumption (not always easy,lol), Good body moisturizer after shower to keep skin moist, Lots of running, Eat healthy foods, Wear as little make up as possible, and Lots of Orgasms!!

Also try to do something nice for yourself at least once a month to feel sexy and relieve stress.

And most of all Love Yourself! If you feel sexy, you are sexy!!

And another big thing, if you Smoke, QUIT!!!
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by swollen

ha ha nice one - hot sweaty passionate sex is great for a glowing complexion and wonderful for your pores

don't forget the smile it puts on your face : )
Quote by Nikki703
Drink lot of water, try to limit alcohol consumption (not always easy,lol), Good body moisturizer after shower to keep skin moist, Lots of running, Eat healthy foods, Wear as little make up as possible, and Lots of Orgasms!!

Also try to do something nice for yourself at least once a month to feel sexy and relieve stress.

And most of all Love Yourself! If you feel sexy, you are sexy!!

And another big thing, if you Smoke, QUIT!!!

Nikki you are right on so many things, but everyone is forgetting picking your parents well and have great genes.
A hot shower. Before you dry off, lots and lots of baby oil all over your body.
Don't wipe it off, spread towels on your sofa put some music on, lie back and let it all soak in.

If you're lucky enough to have someone to rub it in, it sorts out the smiling as well
If not, log into Lush

Oh, and the "lots of water" is spot on but not as much fun.
tea tree oil fixes spots that pop up. i usually brew my own teatree by putting it in some boiling water and allowing it to sit in a large glass jar for a while.
baking soda is good for flare ups and can also slightly even skintone but dont do this one too often cause it is quite a radical on your skin so you must follow with a moisturiser.
put some teaspoons in the freezer to keep for when you get puffiness under the eyes and it feels super soothing and of course reduces the swelling.
when drinking try at least drink a glass of water an hour smile and i love eating apples but get the worst cravings for roast pumpkin while i do so im sure they help me with the possibility of hangovers. but i dont really drink so not sure ^_^.
do one kind deed a day.
chocolate is also awesome for the soul ^_^
SUNBLOCK!!! thats a must!!!
fresh leaf of aloevera for sunburn.
olive oil is best for makeup removal instead of baby oil because baby oil contains minerals which frightens me to possibly block pores.
and of course a healthy diet and some form of exercise weather it be light or intense.
hydrate as neccissary and take a break to do what makes you happy ^_^
100 stokes a day really do work!

If you can find one these days, a soft natural bristle hairbrush works to soften and shine hair. Brushing through to scalp and then down the length of hair distributes good oils to your entire head of hair. Be sure the bristles are soft enough not to damage skin or hair. Do this daily and concentrate on the frizzy or overworked areas. Your hair will love you for it. Keep ends trimmed-wash combs and brushes
Confidence always makes a lady more beautiful.
Use Lipliner........It actually makes all the difference even if it is a pain in the ass to put on sometimes.
Oh, and for anyone living in a hot climate go with sunscreen instead of foundation, your skin will be thanking you for it in ten years....and the ten after that....and the 20 after that....silly
XX
BB
"Pay attention to this thread, Donnie. This is primarily why your mother and I have
separate bathrooms. I have a bar of soap, two hand towels, a razor, toothbrush,
toothpaste and a comb. Oh, and some cologne your mom gave me, last Father's Day.
Does my commode ever look like the weekend after Nagasaki?"

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.