Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it ok to masturbate at work if you work from home...?

last reply
52 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
excellent question.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
I do it at work so why not when working from home
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you mean 'How many times is ok?'

It's my reset button. ?

(Shelley)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's mandatory in this home office!
Lurker
0 likes
same rules just don't get caught
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are working from home, you can do anything you want to.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by luvmyhighheels
I do it at work so why not when working from home

… the old crossed legs clench … works every time
Love always …
EvaLynn
0 likes
Yes. Wear a vibe and every time your boss/manager says a certain keyword turn the vibe to it's highest level for 10 seconds.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Kate's working from home, but won't masturbate. She just makes me give her oral instead. True story.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Kate's working from home, but won't masturbate. She just makes me give her oral instead. True story.

What's her trick for continuing to get work done while that's happening? (It's the part I've never figured out.)
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by She

What's her trick for continuing to get work done while that's happening? (It's the part I've never figured out.)

lol work is kind of dead at the moment for her, so she just takes long paused between doing things. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by drumbeats

I have to be very cautious that the webcam of my work laptop cannot see the screen of my private laptop while WFH - Let's just say that I'm good at multi-tasking.
0 likes
Quote by GraceW

Why?

Accidental video call (I've had it happen, though not when I was "indecent")

Hackers/worms dropping a trojan that takes control of your camera (haven't had it happen but have read horror stories in the IT press)

To be honest, if you have a webcam, whether built-in or external, you should have it "Off" and preferably covered when not in use to be safe. If it is USB and the computer is readily accessible, unplug it.
Lurker
0 likes
Why? Did someone call HR again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
working at home exclusively lately ... a girl needs a break .. Yes of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's almost a requirement! Lots of other activities are ok at my house as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
Why? Did someone call HR again?

Can't wait to see the HR memo's...

Our people have a one hour lunch break, two ten minute tea breaks, how long should we allow for wank breaks?

I am just me...
1 like
Absolutely. It's called a "lunch break"....giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just be careful if your having a video conference lol. and dont hold the video conference in your "Lil miss perfect " pajamas......... but the same as previous answer from Evalynn ,, thigh clenching is ok. Nice, discrete and good for your muscle control ;-) .
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's compulsory.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Amy9
I think it's compulsory.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have masturbated a lot in my home office over the years, but the other day there was a surprise Zoom conference call and I was naked from the waist down. That WAS a new experience
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by EvaLynn

… the old crossed legs clench … works every time

lol, ya know this one! ;)
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I've been working at home for two weeks now. I masturbated at work quite often, but do so even more now since there is even less chance of "getting caught." LoL
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. Mutually if possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, however since my name is on the door, I had to turn myself into HR. HR told me about it and of course I had to dock my pay for the hour wasted. I took the amount of the pay reduction and going to purchase a nice bottle of scotch for the virtual Friday happy hour zoom.

I feel this is going to become a vicious cycle.