Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is every girl on this site a lesbian or only wanting another girl for the 1st time?

last reply
47 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by gottohaveu
I think they all are fucking lessies to - they should fuck off to another site

Sir, with all due respect, in your case, if you asked me if I preferred my own sex to yours...fuck yes, I would straight up lie and tell you that I am a "lessie". Desperation and anger do not say "Hey, I'm comfortable in my own skin and might be a great guy with whom to be in a relationship". And you, sir, are desperate and angry. Also spelling-impaired. Not attractive, guy, not attractive.

Now, I'll let Sprite show you to the door--don't let it hit you on the ass on the way out.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Quote by HeraTeleia

Sir, with all due respect, in your case, if you asked me if I preferred my own sex to yours...fuck yes, I would straight up lie and tell you that I am a "lessie". Desperation and anger do not say "Hey, I'm comfortable in my own skin and might be a great guy with whom to be in a relationship". And you, sir, are desperate and angry. Also spelling-impaired. Not attractive, guy, not attractive.

Now, I'll let Sprite show you to the door--don't let it hit you on the ass on the way out.

I think we should let Callisto show him the door
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Quote by Verbal
I would guess that some of the girls on this site are boys wishing they were lesbians.

I would love to be a lesbian for a day. Or longer. Wandering off into fantasy now....

What he said....
I want to add with the guy saying women should fuck off to another site, I think he doesn't know the site is monitered and owned by Nicola. LOL.
LOL, what does it matter? If they know what they like, that's their choice. This post sounds a little bitter to me.
Quote by sprite
every. single. one.

Some of guys are too..................oh wait, they left a while back!!!!
No. But wait...What? This is a site for everyone. Does it matter??
Honestly I'm just here to write.
I am neither. I have no interest in women at all in real life or in fantasy.
I have considered my self officially bisexual since I was 17. That is when I ate my first cunt after my Dom boyfriend had just fucked her. Before that I had kissed and fondled a sleep over girlfriend? We had been doing each other but had not gone down on each other. I do prefer men over women though.

Brandie
No, not at all. Most women here are looking for bitter and twisted men with grey hair who accuse every women who rejects their advances of being a Lesbian
Nope. I'm a girl and I like me some men ;)
Quote by Peri
Most of the girls (any sexual orientation) I know, do desire so.... and they get it fulfilled in some stage of their life smile

Agree wholeheartedly with Perri and LadyAnn... Mrs. Fun
I used to consider myself a bisexual..... but later I left guys on merit :P
No. Not interested in a women in a sexual way, never have been. Happen to love men & that cock.