Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could never suck a penis again . . .

last reply
21 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know the first question you would ask me is " why would i not be able to ?" . Nevermind that but say for whatever reason you were told one fine morning that you never again allowed to suck any penis but everything else allowed sexually . Would you be very upset ? Would you feel you could go crazy ? How would you feel ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't be upset at all. I would be jumping for joy.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Unmoved, because nobody tells me what I can and cannot do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOT WORTHY OF AN ANSWER!
Just a Girl in the World
0 likes
i'd do it anyway and see what happens
Marx Sister
0 likes
I wouldn't be as upset about not being able to suck cock (though I do love sucking cock...), as it would be about being told I could never do something again.

Also, how is that being enforced? Flogging? Shock collar? There are ways we could make this fun...
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Not like i'm sucking a whole lot of them as it is.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I would miss it.... probably more than I realise - and so would they.
Then I would still have my wonderful and very tasty girlfriend with all her multiple attributes to keep me happy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Not like i'm sucking a whole lot of them as it is.

Not a fan or just single at the moment?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Kellyd11

Not a fan or just single at the moment?

option number three. lesbian. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I would love it. It's not like I'm doing anyway, nor do I plan to. For my own reasons.

(I'm going with option 4.)
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by sprite

option number three. lesbian. smile

ROFLMFHO brilliant answer, but I knew it was coming. Lovely set up Sprite.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't think that it would cause me any psychological damage...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be devastated. I probably get as much, if not more, pleasure out of giving a blow job as he does. I had my own orgasm the very first time I gave a blow job. And still do.

Brandie
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
might as well become a lesbian? seriously, i think i'd be ok.

Say. Her. Name.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'd be quite upset. I love a cock in my mouth, especially getting a mouthful of cum.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Say what?