I would like to know

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have any of you ever passed on sex because his cocktail was too big.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hell no! Vaginas are pretty elastic, and I've never been beaten yet.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh sure all the time. I got 6 lottery tickets I haven't collected on because the prize money is too much also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, refused anal because it was almost too much for my pussy, but it was worth it!
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Oh sure all the time. I got 6 lottery tickets I haven't collected on because the prize money is too much also.

Priceless!!!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ummmmm.... that would be... NO!
Lurker
0 likes
Hasn't happened yet and i cant imagine it ever happening.
Lurker
0 likes
No, never even if it does make your eyes water, you've got to give it a go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never found a guy with one TOO big so my answer is no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure that there is a guy out there as you describe and I will keep searching!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had a guy with a cocktail...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Ah, no. That's a negative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant imagine seeing one that big that would make me stop,get dressed and run out screaming snake!!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Hell no! Vaginas are pretty elastic, and I've never been beaten yet.

LOL Resistance is futile huh?

Yeah seriously I did have to refuse doggy style once no way was it going to work his dick was way too big.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend's boyfriend has 10 inches. I drool at the thought of getting to enjoy him like she does. But I love her and respect her too much to make a move on her Mister Tree Trunk. Nope, can't be too big for me! smile 4 children have exited, if it's big enough for them to exit, it sure is big enough for any guy to enter ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I am sure that there is a guy out there are you describe and I will keep searching!

We are all searching. Good luck sweetie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
heavens NO.. I love ALL sizes, large thick ones in particualr
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
can a cocktail EVER be too big?!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KatR
My girlfriend's boyfriend has 10 inches. I drool at the thought of getting to enjoy him like she does. But I love her and respect her too much to make a move on her Mister Tree Trunk. Nope, can't be too big for me! smile 4 children have exited, if it's big enough for them to exit, it sure is big enough for any guy to enter ;)

How is it that you know his size?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

How is it that you know his size?

She told me and I have seen it, just i don't touch it (yet) until she (hopefully) some day tells me I can.
Lurker
0 likes
Sucked a guy with a 9 inch cock, I thought, "That's too big to fit all the way in my mouth!" But, when I did it, got most of him down my throat without gagging, then I knew I could take any size dick in my mouth or pussy. So far, my favorite penis was 7 inches and very thick; loved that cock! Unfortunately, the guy attached to it broke my heart when he cheated on me. Oh well, that's so yesterday! ;)