Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how to convince my girlfriend to lick her ass during sex ??

last reply
14 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im an women's ASS lover.. and im not married yet.. so after marriage, if my girlfriend resist me licking,sucking and eating her ASSHOLE daily during sex, how to convince her and make her accept my desires of asslicking ?? pls girls, i need ur advice, so pls tell me the ways to make her give me her ass to LICK...
Lurker
0 likes
To be fair i don't think there is many people who can lick their own ass
Lurker
0 likes
Asslickin is SICK. Why not just eat shit
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, double post
Lurker
0 likes
You haven't asked the question very well but I understand what you are trying to say.

The simple answer is, you should openly discuss what you are both into before making any commitments and if you are not compatible or able to agree to a compromise then there is no commitment. Move on and go your separate ways or get it on and enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you can not discuss this need with your girlfriend openly, I do not see what good any advice Lush Sisters give you would do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is so easy....She should take a shower before you lick her pussy, get cleaned up and all. I would do a little fore play and when going down on her hike her knees up to expose her ass lick around and right on down, just lick the edges dont tongue her ass. She wont turn you down if you are good at it.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
To be fair i don't think there is many people who can lick their own ass

Ha, that's what made me click on the thread... She must be bendy as fuck!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Ha, that's what made me click on the thread... She must be bendy as fuck!!

Or she's got one hell of a tongue

Back to the OP's question - maybe just try it - when you're down licking her just...slip a little and see what the reaction is
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Barry007
Asslickin is SICK. Why not just eat shit

1. Diptheria.
2. Eww.
3. You do realize that there's no shit involved in ass licking right? At least not when it's done right.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
So many times people make things more complicated than they need to be. As suggested, why not just TRY it? There are many things that partners enjoy that they are embarrassed to talk about, but if you involve them in the process of having sex/making love, they become natural and enjoyable. One suggestion is to take a nice long slow shower with her, and help wash each other completely. That will give you an idea of how she feels with her ass being touched. You don't have to FOCUS on the sphincter, but make sure you do clean that entire area well. You should get a good idea of her acceptance in general. And if it is favorable, when you move to the bed after the shower, start your session with oral sex. Work your way from her pussy to her thighs, ass cheeks, and kiss/lick near her sphincter. If you are paying attention she WILL let you know if she is enjoying it or not. If she is, go farther, etc. Get the idea?

Not everything has to be a verbal conversation BEFORE sex. Paying attention to your partner will tell you what you need to know while HAVING sex as well. And more so for the little things like this. We are not talking about anal sex here (and that is always a good thing to actually discuss before trying it LOL, however in all honesty even if you have not, it is easy to tell while having sex if they are receptive), but instead oral involving the sphincter. So relax, and take things naturally and watch your partner. She will let you know, and if it isn't what she is into or wants, she WILL let you know. And if that is the case, simply move back to her other areas and DO NOT NEGLECT HER. Because you were given a red light for THAT, don't just ignore what you have started and put your breaks on completely. That will cause sexual frustration, and bring MORE attention to the attempt and turn down; make it a non issue. And if you really want to try again some other time, do it. Because a partner is not receptive ONCE does not mean they won't be another time. We all get into moods and sometimes want some things and other times don't.

Communication is KEY with partners, and that does not just mean verbal talking.

Good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
So many times people make things more complicated than they need to be. As suggested, why not just TRY it? There are many things that partners enjoy that they are embarrassed to talk about, but if you involve them in the process of having sex/making love, they become natural and enjoyable. One suggestion is to take a nice long slow shower with her, and help wash each other completely. That will give you an idea of how she feels with her ass being touched. You don't have to FOCUS on the sphincter, but make sure you do clean that entire area well. You should get a good idea of her acceptance in general. And if it is favorable, when you move to the bed after the shower, start your session with oral sex. Work your way from her pussy to her thighs, ass cheeks, and kiss/lick near her sphincter. If you are paying attention she WILL let you know if she is enjoying it or not. If she is, go farther, etc. Get the idea?

Not everything has to be a verbal conversation BEFORE sex. Paying attention to your partner will tell you what you need to know while HAVING sex as well. And more so for the little things like this. We are not talking about anal sex here (and that is always a good thing to actually discuss before trying it LOL, however in all honesty even if you have not, it is easy to tell while having sex if they are receptive), but instead oral involving the sphincter. So relax, and take things naturally and watch your partner. She will let you know, and if it isn't what she is into or wants, she WILL let you know. And if that is the case, simply move back to her other areas and DO NOT NEGLECT HER. Because you were given a red light for THAT, don't just ignore what you have started and put your breaks on completely. That will cause sexual frustration, and bring MORE attention to the attempt and turn down; make it a non issue. And if you really want to try again some other time, do it. Because a partner is not receptive ONCE does not mean they won't be another time. We all get into moods and sometimes want some things and other times don't.

Communication is KEY with partners, and that does not just mean verbal talking.

Good luck.

Ya, this - definitely
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Good luck.

Isn't "the sphincter" you mention actually a series of muscles inside the anus?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
The sphincter is the group of muscles that close everything off - when you look at a puckered hole, the sphincters are the muscles that MAKE it puckered - when they relax, then it opens up - the anus is the hole that the sphincters close

<- Med training again
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Isn't "the sphincter" you mention actually a series of muscles inside the anus?

Quote by EirikrThorson
The sphincter is the group of muscles that close everything off - when you look at a puckered hole, the sphincters are the muscles that MAKE it puckered - when they relax, then it opens up - the anus is the hole that the sphincters close

<- Med training again

Indeed. I could have used either sphincter or anus and been correct. I think next time to avoid any confusion I will just say "anus"... plus it is faster to type. LOL