Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often would you care to make love/fuck..?

last reply
107 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
With a plump, pert, pussy......every second
Active Ink Slinger
nearly everyday, but it all depends on the situation and how the other feels about it
Lurker
Forever if it was possible..lol..Sometimes a few times a day all depends on whats going on...
Active Ink Slinger
From Sunrise to Nights closing. Oh that is Fantasy.

But I want to Fuck a lot. I have never been with a person who complained that my sex drive was not stong enough. Sure there may be someone out there just I have not met them yet.

Kisses to all Yanks on our Birthday
Lurker
My sex drive seems to ebb and flow depending on what else is going on in my life but right now I would have to say that 3 times a day would probably satisfy me...plus a quickie from time to time, lol...
Lurker
Depends. Sometimes I enjoy it every day. When I have a rough week, I may not want it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
Depending on what is happening in my schedule, I could quite happily go a round or two of sex sessions per day no problem. I would also have to consider the partner in the equation no extra pressure needed.
Active Ink Slinger
Everyday if possible and as often a I can manage it!
Active Ink Slinger
I don't mind at all of a quickly bang everyday. At least two passionate one's per week.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
Quote by TorouMakto
every second
Active Ink Slinger
Dear LORD! I have a raging libido and if my masturbation schedule is any indication...as often as humanly possible!
Lurker
It's an ongoing thing. I start thinking about it when I wake up in the mornings and I usually have my answer by the time I go to bed at night.
Lurker
Quote by gurl4u
It's an ongoing thing. I start thinking about it when I wake up in the mornings and I usually have my answer by the time I go to bed at night.

Mhmmmm.....Great answer......I take it as it cums and it cums in spurts..... :-)
Active Ink Slinger
At this stage of my life, all I want is a fuck. Love can wait...LOL

I fuck as often as I can and no amount is enough.
Active Ink Slinger
As much as I can as long as it doesnt foresake the other important things in my life. I love sex but Im not obsessed..................well not totally obsessed, LOL!!
Rookie Scribe
I would fuck multiple times a day if my wife would cooperate. As it is, I get it about once or twice a month..
Lurker
I would like to make love everyday............ Morning time is best, afternoon is nice and evening time great.. I can only dream
Active Ink Slinger
I would prefer everyday or multiple times a day... However with work schedules and such, its more like a couple times a week... Morning sex makes me horny all day.. Love it.. I find its usually fesst or famine, lots or a dry spell
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
Ideally everyday or at least 3 to 4 times in a week
Lurker
I would like to make love/fuck at least twice a day. Imma freak and get turned on by my husband just looking at me. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
While some days I am more horny than others, I am happy to have as much sex as my bf wants whenever he wants it and he is always willing to indulge me when I am in the mood.
Active Ink Slinger
All that i can get but that is usually only a couple of times a week, I wish it would be more, a lot more
Lurker
Everyday, if I could
Lurker
everyday would be nice
Classified
Quote by smileyum
Everyday, if I could

At your age, should be at least 2-3 times a day!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
What kind off question is that...every day, multiple times. A cock is made to be ridden ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Everyday 2-3 times but im lucky to get it once a month...
Rookie Scribe
As often as possible. I rarely say no to sex