Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many bikinis do you own?

last reply
67 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I was in the Florida Keys recently, shop after shop had bikinis for sale. Only a few stores had suits
for guys. Got to thinking, how many swimsuits does the typical woman have?
I don't know about the typical woman, but I have 4 bikinis and and a rash guard, if that counts for anything. One bikini is strictly for sunbathing though... lol it's got some crochet to it and when I took it to surf one day it basically felt like a wet diaper. ???
i don't wear bikinis - just one pieces. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I'm thinking maybe...30? Lol. I get all mine from FashionNova and OhPolly.
Quote by sprite

I'm trying to visualize this. Help me out. Just the tops, or just the bottoms?
Altogether? Maybe 8 or 10 I actually swim in regularly, and 3 or 4 that are so skimpy I can only wear them where I can get away with it, and 4 or 5 custom-made bikinis that are only for photoshoots.
Quote by Green_Man

I'm trying to visualize this. Help me out. Just the tops, or just the bottoms?

*smacks the back of your head. hard*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

*smacks the back of your head. hard*

You know me so well.
I don't count them, I wear them.
Quote by sprite

And that one piece is the swimming cap.

I usually swim four days a week, all year long, either indoors or out, or both. I own fifteen swimsuits. Ten are bikinis but only half of those are suitable for swimming; the others are basically for show and husteling drinks at our poolside bar. I have five one piece swimsuits. Two zippered monokinis which I wear during serious swiming workouts. Although I suppose fifteen seems excessive, I'll confess that about half of them were given to me when I modeled them during the last century. They are all still stylish, and I can still wear all but one without fear of being arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Right now have about 5. But will probably get rid of a couple older ones and get new ones
I have assorted one. Some 2 piece. Some a bit skimpier. Save those for vacations
I have seven and 4 1 piece swimsuits. I do love to swim.
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

4 of which only 2 fit...i need my body back smile
=d> 5
Too many. 90% of them are blk.
Thank you for all the replies. Just to break thins down further from one piece or two piece. How many
of you ladies of thong bottoms. It takes a special kind of woman to fell confident (and to have the body) to have
basically just a string up the backside.

While in Key West, saw one women shopping in her thong bikini. I was driving at the time, hard to keep the eyes on the road.
Lol those aren't comfortable for me. I have none of those. I'd rather just go naked.
I have 4. However they dont fit anymore (I think they have shrunk in the wash) and they certainly are not the latest fashion. I have also gone off pink.
Probably six or seven. I keep buying not keeping track really.
I have a sensible tankini top and bottoms I wear for regular pool swimming throughout the year. And a ridiculous number of bikinis for holidays that usually last a week. Go figure!
Thongs are among the 3 or 4 that are usually too skimpy for most venues, although my string bikinis I swim in are pretty revealing too. I'm not modest, but when I lived in an apartment complex, the management asked me not to wear thongs at the pool because mothers with kids were complaining (buncha prudes!)
No clue about how many the 'typical' woman owns, let alone what a 'typical' woman is in the first place, but as for myself, I own three bikini sets.
I have three bikini’s. Not that they get a lot of airing. I only wear swimmers when at a pool party with people I don’t know.
I generally swim in the nude at nudist venues.
I'm really fond of swimming and used to swim competitively when I was young. That said, I only own two bikinis, and the rest are one-pieces. I can't handle swiming very well if I keep worrying about flashing everyone.
Quote by Hasabrain2

Just to break thins down further from one piece or two piece.
How many of you ladies of thong bottoms.
It takes a special kind of woman to fell confident (and to have the body) to have basically just a string up the backside.

I have a few one piece but I collect more blk tops as I wear them under everyday clothes too.
I wear lingerie thongs/high waist panties to the beach. I don't bother purchasing full bikini set.
Last time I wore a bikini, I wore it as a one piece!